-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hi!!!!! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy Hi there! Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Linyang, and I write fantasy, crime, slice-of-life/drama, time travel amongst other things.
Some questions to get to know you!
1. Some of your favorite books/movies?
2. What is your current WIP about?
3. Some of your favorite desserts?
4. Pineapple on pizza? Yea or nay?
5. What are some of your hobbies?
-
Lucy Israel's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lucy Israel changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Awesome!!!!! 🙂 Thanks for joining in, Is!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty! I guess I’m ready to get a bit of writing done.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Thanks!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Eeep, so far, I’ve written 66 words. *nervous smile*
-
Lucy Israel started the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
My favorite authors are Chuck Black, and Wayne Thomas Batson, I love fantasy fiction.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Awesome!! 🙂 Sounds good!!👍
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Awesome!!!!! Thank you so much, Is!!!!<33
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Of course I would understand, girl! I know that we all have a lot of school going on. I haven’t written anything in my novel for several weeks because of school. Yep, we will definitely do it another time.🙂💗 You’re welcome!!!! And thank you!!!!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ll join in about twenty to thirty minutes. I’ve got some American Government homework to do. Ugh.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! 🙂 And we should totally do it another time!! After my test, I should have some more free time to write. And thank you!!! Good luck writing!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 🙂 No worries. I understand. Yes, we can do it together another time!! 🙂 Good luck on your history test tomorrow!!!🍀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, this sounds like so much fun!!! Unfortunately, I have to study for a history test tomorrow ;-; so I’m not sure I’d have the time. But maybe we could do it again sometime? Sorry I can’t join you!
-
Katherine and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m going to be writing for as long as time allows. Anyone who wants to join come on over!!! I’m happy to write with anyone!!! 🙂
I’ll tag some people: @joy-caroline @abigail-m @issawriter7 @hallie-jean @katniss-everdeen @devastate-lasting @gracie-j @scriptor-of-kingdoms @writerlexi1216 @anyone-else
- Load More
