-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you! Helps that I have a vague idea for them already…can’t wait to start writing this work.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Reuben dies????!!!!!!!😮 *sobbing hysterically*😭
Thank you!!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I have all the characters in this one work listed out in a notebook in Evernote, and then I just copy/paste the following template and fill it out:
Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Gender:
Occupation:Appearance:
Usual outfit:Personality:
Background:Likes:
Dislikes:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Hobbies:
Mannerisms: -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting That’s awesome that you’ve done 5 character profiles!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Lol, it’s alright. 🙂 I wrote around 461 words. (I can’t remember exactly where I started at so it could be more.)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
No worries, girl!!!!!! I’m doing okay. I’m editing Into the Lamp currently and have suddenly realized some of my “emotional scenes” were really cringey. But hopefully they’re a bit better now. XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Pretty good. I got through 5 character profiles so far.
-
Abigail.M. posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216
Which is most likely to wear a penannular? Deek or Newton? I’m just wondering for the illustration:) -
Lucy Israel and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lastingÂ
yep, but we love you anyways, fictional people -
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7
That is absolutely true. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting YESSS!!!!!!! SOOOOO true!!!! What would we do without our fictional characters?
Probably have more sanity…just saying. XD -
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Of course, to our characters. Because what would we do without them? XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting YESSS!!!!!!! You say it, girl!!!!! And to our fictional characters.Â
’cause I just kinda had to XD -
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 To writing! To life! To everything that we want to do! 🥂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting LOL! SAME!!! XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Writing to destress before Monday XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Haha, character profiles are a lot of fun!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
what’s up @devastate-lasting
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline @mkfairygirl Hi…probably gonna be filling out some character profiles because I don’t feel like writing anything else but I kinda wanna write…
- Load More

Hmm… that’s a very good question! I’m thinking Deek would. But if you think it would look better on Newton, feel free to go for it!!:)