-
Lucy Israel and
R.M. Archer are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lucy Israel started the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Help!
i can’t figure out some cool names for my boy character, anyone have some ideas for a character name??Never Alone,
Lucy
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi, THANK YOU! I have only been here fore a short time and everyone has been so nice to me! So thank y’all!
that’s so neat!
hey! That’s neat! I like to write Fantasy fiction.
my top fav book series, I love the door within trilogy, and nova and flight, (the starlore legacy)
my current book I am writing about is called The War of the Two W…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I think I’m gonna go too. Probably because I…um…*cough, cough* got distracted on Canva and am now making a graphic for Genie and not actually writing. *sheepish grin* See ya later!! THANK YOU for writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Â @joy-caroline Ah it looks like I also have to take my departure…have fun guys!
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you so much! Have a good night!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, catch ya later, Kat. Nice writing with ya. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @devastate-lasting
I gotta go now, but I had a lot of fun writing with you guys!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 Thank you so much for writing with me!!!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 ;-;
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Heheehehe….
*evil laughter heard in the distance**more evil laughter*Okay, gonna be honest, I just said that to keep everyone on their toes. XD Whether she dies or not is something I’m keeping to myself. 😉
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 *gasping for eternity* *feels like I was struck in the heart* *refuses to believe that Genie dies*
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 SHE WHAT
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Ah thank you! I’m probably gonna utilise Evernote a lot from now on…it’s really useful.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, it’s sad when the characters we love die. 😭 😭 *sobs for eternity* But sometimes it’s just gotta happen.Â
like when Genie dies in Into the Lamp. -
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devasatate-lasting
hey! That’s neat! I like to write Fantasy fiction.
my top fav book series, I love the door within trilogy, and nova and flight, (the starlore legacy)
my current book I am writing about is called The War of the Two Worlds. It’s about a girl named Ravial, she has special powers, she can fly and draw. Her land was invaded By…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha, I feel ya, girl.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thanks!! 🙂 Haha, you’re doing great!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Oo, nice! I usually don’t plan out characters actually, haha, so this is kinda new for me.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oooh, that’s really cool how you do character profiles!!!!!!!!!!! I usually just have my characters answers questions ask to them. I’m gonna try your method out sometime.
- Load More
