-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
This sounds like an awesome idea! But I don’t really have a routine *insert sheepish grin* Usually, I just write bits and pieces that I think up during the day and try my best to write as much as I can at night:) I write poetry whenever it comes to mind and revise if it’s good.
I would like to get into a routine however, I think I’d get a…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Ooh the fitness cube is a really good idea!
Here’s what I usually do (tho it changes sometimes):
I gather a full water bottle and any books or papers I need for my WIP. I use a pomodoro app on my phone for my timer (working 25 mins; break for 5 mins). And of course, I have music. I usually put on whatever music I feel like I need (i.e.…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
1. Write down daily goals in bullet journal.
2. School.
3. Try to get those page counts in (5-8 pages with music)
4. Lunch
5. More school. If I get distracted, work on some other projects.
And pretty much that’s it every day, haha.
-
ella replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Agreed. 😆
-
ella started the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey KeePers!!
I was recently thinking about how to get myself motivated to reach my word count each day (Kathleen’s first video really helps!!) and I decided it would be fun to create a routine for myself. If anyone wants to, it would be awesome for y’all to share your routines and help inspire each other to write each day!
Sooo, without…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Relatable XD I literally have two trunks full of my most valuable writing stuff, my computer and cat, so it’d definitely be some challenge.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I try to go for a mix of different ones when I can:)
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
Ok. Here is my book so far if y’all want to read it! (Always open to critics)
THE WAR OF THE FALLEN WORLDS.
Ravial
I shivered as a gust of wind blew over me. I tugged my shawl closer around my shoulders and bent my head low, continuing my march forward. Heat surged through my body as the cold slowly slipped away from my body.
I co…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic A series of Unfortunate Events? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never read the series myself, but I plan on trying them out. I know my cousins liked them a lot… sorry I can’t be more help than that.
-
Lin replied to the topic A series of Unfortunate Events? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@trulyyours_karilyn …Perhaps. I think that was why I read them all.
-
Lin replied to the topic A series of Unfortunate Events? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@trulyyours_karilyn I read all of them some years back…I remember that after the last one there was a lot of loose ends tied up. Almost every book save for the last few basically follow the same plot: The kids are being taken care of by new adults, “Oh no, it’s Count Olaf in disguise!” Adults say, “That’s not Count Olaf!” and anyways bad things…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
SOOOOOOOO good, girl!!!!!!!!!! <333 I love how some of these quotes give me encouragement and some offer some good writing advice!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course!!! 🙂 🙂 And thanks for understanding!!! Yeah, I’ve been overloaded with a whole bunch of tests recently, so, you know, studying ;-; But I’ll totally give you feedback when I read it 😉
-
ella replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
LOL, soooo true!!! I have multiple boxes of notebooks, so it would be a challenge to get them out… (with the bird and cat and hamster and fish, of course 😜)

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you! (I thought the fox was pretty cute too:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much:D
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Okay, girl, I just wanted to say that I totally WILL read all of these chapters soon!!!! I just haven’t had much time lately (school, you know), but I’ve been wanting to read these chapters FOR SO LONG. Anyway, just wanted to clarify that I WILL READ THEM because they sound AWESOME! 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! These are SO GOOD!!! I love the aesthetic, too!!! And your villain… LOOKS SO INTERESTING! I need to know more about this story! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Awww, thank you!!!! That really means a lot 🙂 🙂 🙂 <33333333
- Load More

