-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Awww, I’m so happy that I made you happy!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 Oh, it’s no worries!!! I honestly got really excited when I saw you posted this critique (not that I’ll be doing any critiquing, because this story is just so awesome. You can expect plenty of fangirling though XD) I knew I just HAD to jump over and comment though!!! Thanks for…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YES YES YESSSS!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS, girl, that just made my day. 😊 I had almost tagged you, but didn’t want you to feel obligated to read it again and all, but I am SOO HAPPY that you want to!!!!!! *jumps up and down* YES!! *pumps fist in the air* I sooo hope so!! Haha, that’s perfectly okay, girl! Take your time and no worries.…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YES! YES YES YES! *ahem* So I know I’ve read this before, but gosh I love it so much that I’ll read it again! <33333 Your writing is incredible, girl!! You’re super talented, and I just KNOW I’m gonna keep loving it!!!! I can’t promise I can get to it quickly
I’m an infamously slow readerbut when I do, I’m gonna leave a thousand…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course!! I have to tag Colin’s number one fan. XD LOL!! ikr!! Man, if Colin was on this forum, he’d make things prettyyy interesting. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YAAAAY!!!!!! <33 THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Thank you so much for tagging me, Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃💗💗 Also, lol that you tagged Colin Carlson!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Lin replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m *pained smile* This is so true.
-
Lin replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 I’d love to look over it for you some time! That’s awesome, girl!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and some tagges:
@mkfairygirl @scripter-of-kingdoms @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @nova21 @abigail-m @imwritehere1920 @ribbonash @kayleigh-idea @godlyfantasy12 @millennium @daisy-torres @e-k-seaver @anyone-who-likes-fantasy @anyone-who-is-reading-this @colin-carlson…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Oh, sorry you can’t join! I understand, though. We can create a writing corner here! <3
-
Issabelle Perry started the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Sooo to be honest, I’ve been kind of nervous about doing this, but I’m just gonna go for it and hope for the best, right? 😉 Anyway, for one of my novels, Into the Lamp – a YA fantastical contemporary retelling of Aladdin – I had been doing a lot of query for agents and all that stuff. Well, long story short, I’ve put that on pause right now and…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do I start? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 6 months ago
If you’re wanting to go with traditional publishing, then the first thing you’ll need to do is get a literary agent. You can find them on sites like Publisher’s Marketplace and Query Tracker. Or you can just search literary agents who represent [your genre]. Most big publishing houses will not look at your manuscript without a…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Sadly, my mom doesn’t let me do Google hangouts. She’s prettyyy protective and all that stuff. I’m sorry. :,(
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YESSSS!!!!! AWESOME!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Uhhh, YASSSS girl XD he is so adorable 😍
That is a very hard question! I honestly don’t think I could narrow it down to even five favourite characters… I might need to think on that one!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, I already LOVE Koko (can I also call him a little bean?? Because he’s adorable!!) <3 Do you have a fave charrie you’ve ever made? 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Where do I start? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 6 months ago
@scoutfinch180 If you’re looking to write a web serial or something I’m currently on Tapas, if you wish to check it out.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ooo ty!
@gracie-j Thank you!!! He’s one of my fave charries now <3
@abigail-m Awww, thanks <333
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Okeydoke, great! 🙂 I believe @e-k-seaver LITERALLY just added you as I write this, so I hope you love the chat! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
- Load More
