-
Joy replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I could always use ideas! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Maybe I’ll see you again then. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Yes, I will pray for him.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @aislinn-mollisong @jenwriter17
@warrenluther04 @dekreel @ariella-newheart @epicaddie2
I’m writing on Firebird, but maybe on CC too.
@rochellaine *shrug* you can trash it. I’ve moved so if you did send something there I wouldn’t get it. Unless they forwarded it. -
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll play it by ear. I like writing poetry, but I might be swamped this week.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel you asked for pictures but no one drew any so here…
Don’t know if this is what you wanted.

She has flame eyes for some reason.

Bat with talons and a chasm beast.

I drew this bear thing with a wolf tail for one of my books. But you can use it in your Fan-Fic.

A bit random.

That should enough beasties. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel YAS! That was great! I await part two! Jenna is great! The stool! Ha!
If you ask me, the fact that a chair is just sitting outside like that it’s suspicious.
It also appears the raspberry sun has stayed. (So apparently that isn’t part of the Wonder I released. Or did I never put that back. :3 Mew, ha, ha! [Though probably you can never…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ha! That made my day.
-
Skredder replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Welcome, welcome, welcome! Great to have you aboard!
It’s awesome that you sing! I think it’s so cool when people sing and all of the control there is in it! It’s really awesome! My brother sings bass. I think the lowest note he sings with control is an F1.
Composing, though? Now that is awesome!!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Wow; well, I got to say you captured the standard opening thread replies and what I do when meeting newbies on the forum. xD
@rochellaine Were you one of the people I met at the CHAP conference last summer? Trying to remember when and where we met since I’m terrible with names. 😛
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh! My story isn’t medieval, but Ilea is from another world so however you’re doing her outfit is great! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Even if you’re a dolphin, I’ll work you in somehow. I already have a mermaid, so it’ll be perfect! And I think it’ll be super cool! And I already have a dog in there… but if you’d rather be a dog, that’s okay 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AAH! I love her!! Thanks so much!! 😀 <3
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 *add you on list of characters* I shall fit you in there somewhere! And if it isn’t in this KPA, I’m planning on writing a bunch of holiday themed ones so… You’ll appear eventually 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I drew him with his helmet on 😉

Also I did not mean for his hair to be so orange. The photo editor made it that way XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Thanks!! I actually didn’t require you to fill it out. I’ve moved on to something MUCH simpler. But thanks a lot anyway! I’ll take note 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have a way of remembering Australia’s time (or at least Sydney’s time)! All you do is add four to the U.S. Eastern time, and then change a.m. to p.m., or vice versa. For example, if it is four o’clock p.m. Eastern Time, add four to get eight p.m., and then change from p.m. to a.m. Therefore, it is 8 a.m. in Eastern Australia. Or i…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart YOU’RE HERE! EEEEEE!
*hugs my arbitrary ally*
P.S. I’m deeply ashamed to admit this, but I haven’t been on Kingdom Pen for at least a month…I’m too busy 😁 I can’t keep track of everything going on here, so I’ve kinda given up…but tag me, and I will emerge from the shadows to give writerly advice and share personal an…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Looks like @warrenluther04 and @notawriter have got ya covered. And *whispers* I wouldn’t have been able to draw him well anyway… 😉
- Load More

