-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, yes. I just finished a 15 page research paper on Robert E. Lee and I think I fried my creativity circuits.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m here, everyone! Working on my roleplay! Anyone else writing or procrastinating? @dekreel @seekjustice @clairc @jane-maree @rochellaine @ariella-newheart
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!! I can’t believe I missed this when it came out! TOP NOTCH!!!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dekreel Bye guys! Write with you later. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Nah, it’s all good. 🙂 It’s still an annoying school essay. That hasn’t changed at all from high school to college. 🙂 I still somehow get my mom to read all my essays.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’m going to sign off, too. Good luck on your project!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Byeee!
@skredder Ahh. Forgive me for my ignorance *scratches head*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Well, now I kinda take only business classes. They’re college classes.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye OH! I never explained it to you, did I? *bangs head on table*
KPA stands for KeePer adventure. It is, as you can see, a story about all the awesome beings on Kingdom Pen. So by “being in the KPA,” you are a character X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Interesting! Do you take a business class?
Ahhhh! Heheh XD
@winter-rose That’s funny! Hm… I seriously need to read LOTR…… *glances at bookshelf*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel My project is a report for taking a product or service international. It has to be like an actual business report you’d hand in to your boss.
My reason for it being awesome for the KPA being finished and posted in March might be because my birthday may or may not be in March. 😉
@winter-rose Thanks! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Just because I like you and I thought you might like reading this…… 😉 (Mostly cuz I like you XD )
Hmmmm! Do you want to be in the KPA sometime?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose *gulps Gatorade* 😉
BTW I’ve been meaning to ask you: Why do you and Snapper (and maybe Ethryndal, too) call each other LOTR names? XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Yep. I want it finished before Easter so I can post the last part, the finale on Easter
What reasons may that be…?
You can do it! YESS! What is the project about? Or am I being too snoopy? If so you don’t have to answer it
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Whoa! Having the whole thing finished by March would be awesome! (for more than one reason) 🙂
I think I’ve got most of the rewriting for the report done. Now I just need to add in a chart (which takes a wee bit more research) and do the intro and conclusion. I think I might just be able to turn it in before the due date! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah, yeah *gazes off*
@skredder Ouch. Ahh, school essays…
Well, now I’m back at the KPA. Seeing if I can finish the entire thing by March. It’s a marathon
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I am actually working on re-writing a school report. It’s still way too short and doesn’t even have an intro or conclusion yet. But it’s comin’ along pretty well.
Are you still beta-reading?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy started the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
Greetings, Kapeefers!
So when I was thirteen, I spontaneously decided that I was going to write a children’s book series. I started writing several of them before I found myself buried in writer’s block, so I walked away from them.
Lately I have been considering coming back to them. So today I read Mariposa’s article on Pixar and children’s…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ahoy there! I’m here. 🙂
- Load More
