@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira My siblings and I quote little parts of S&S shows as jokes sometimes. We have most of the soundtracks, and one of our favorites from Miracle of Christmas is when Mary and Joseph are going to sleep and she says “See you when the sun rises!” and then laughs a really funny sounding laugh. That gets quoted sometimes at night. 😀 Al…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Not a honey lamb!

-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thank you and hello!  I have way to many favorite songs to pick one. 😀
I dont know what MBTI is. Â Can you tell me?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Ooh, so Roman historical fiction? Awesome! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow! I’ve only ever lived in Ohio. What was Alaska like (besides cold lol)?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine We have seen Moses and the Miracle of Christmas in Branson, and I have the DVD of Jonah. Â I think we might see Samson, but not sure.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Pleased to meet you! Â *shakes your paw*
I was born in Kansas, have lived in Alaska, and currently live in Missouri, even though were moving, most likley out of state! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, the problem of too many unfinished stories! 😀 I can’t count how many stories I want to write, but have decided to hold off in order that I can try to finish the ones I’ve already started!
My family’s been going to S&S Theater since I was probably about five years old. I remember watching the Miracle of Christmas back the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Helloooooo!  Hey, I’m not late this time. Miracles do happen! 🙂
Ahem. Anyway, it’s good to meet you. I’m Ingrid. *shakes your hand* Where are you from? (I don’t think anyone has asked that yet…) 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!!
I would like to write some books set in modern times, but have not even finished my other ones yet.
Shhh…I like singing a little better too. 😉  I dont really have a particular style I can name of music I like to sing and listen to, but I am crazy about Sight and Sound Theatres music, if you know what that is.  I have most o…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
So excited to say HELLO DEKREEL! Â I thought my signature was pretty lousy, so thank you! Â I was looking at your signature wishing I could come up with something that clever.
What is MBTI?
I now know what WIP means. Â Thank you!
In responce to Grace I mentioned a few favorite books.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hello and welcome!!!! I’m so excited that there’s another person here who writes historical fiction! (Most people around here write fantasy, as I’m sure you’ve noticed.) His-fic is my favorite genre, thought I write a lot of contemporary realistic fiction as well. Do you ever write contemporary, or just historical fiction?
I lik…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira I like all kinds of movies, just as long as they aren’t too scary. 😉
I also had no clue what WIP meant, but someone told me that it stood for “work in progress”….
What music do you like to listen to?
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira WIP stands for Work In Progress. So whatever book or novella you’re working on is your WIP 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira *screams in your face* WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!
I’ve said it before, and I’m going to say it again: I love your signature. XD
Do you know your MBTI type? (Did that already get asked…?)
As for your doubting whether or not you belong, you are not alone!! I posted a topic about self-doubt here, when I was…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello, Elizabeth! Â Thank you.
Our family has never had a TV. 🙂
And please excuse my ignorance, but what does WIP mean?
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Look out, I’m going to geek out about your new profile picture again…
I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I’m done XD -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Good to meet you, Kaya!
Favorite movies? Â I like “The Robe”(19–) and “Ben-Hur”(1969) a lot. Â I also recently fell in love with Dreamworks animated “Prince of Egypt”. Â All those movies also have fantastic soundtracks! Â What kind do you like?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hello! I am so excited that you are joining us here on the best corner of the internet ever! I totally agree with Grace, even at what seems like a lot of posts I still feel like I just joined in on the fun. 😉
Do you have any favorite movies?
-
Snapper and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago - Load More

CALVIN AND HOBBSSSS!!!!! I love it so much! Beware the Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat!