@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Funny new signature you’ve got there! 😀
Sure! kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com We have all from time to time written short stories, poems, comics…(actually I’m the only one with a comic, so far 🙂 ) based on Kingdom Pen and Kapeeferisms. And I just made a new word. Kapeeferisms. I like it! 😀
Well, anyway, a couple of week…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel No problem!
*squirrel dashes up a tree* *stares after squirrel* *whines and scratches tree*
@mnvalentine Don’t worry, you’re safe! 🙂
Fun fact: Cats have slightly better hearing than dogs. But I think that dogs have slightly better noses.
@catwing This is true: cats have better hearing but dogs have better noses. 🙂 (But I’m biased…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Has anyone showed you to the Compendium of Kapeefer Literature yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Has anyone showed you to the compendium of Kapeefer Literature yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking CONGRATULATIONS!!! 😀 *hands you a pitcher of raspberry flavored puppy milk* Here. If you make this into ice cream, I’ll eat it with you to celebrate.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey everyone! I’m working on…something… 🙂
@seekjustice @dekreel @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @catwing
PLEASE! Someone join me!!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *cracks up* That’s funny!
The phone rang. “Sorry, I have to get this. It’s my evil overlord. Probably wants me to kidnap someone,” the orc said.
So it comes to this: the fate of the world rests in my hands, and all I have to defend myself with is a spoon.
“Now, where did I leave that enchanted omelet?”
And with this post, I become…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x My favorite LoTR character of all time is Sam, no doubt about it. 😀 So, is there a story behind your username?
-
Skredder replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you kill a character and your family gets mad at you and you say, “It’s not my fault they were executed…despite me being the one who wrote it.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk I’ve got to go too. Bye!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Bye! *waves handkerchief*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @daughteroftheking I’ve got to go now. Goodbye, and happy writing if you’re still here!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine The people definitely seemed to like Mordecai better than Haman. We know for a fact that at least one of the Chamberlains knew of what was happening to the Jews. It would make sense that at least a few of the others would know too. I do wonder how they knew about the gallows meant for Mordecai, yet the King had no idea about it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ahhhh, I love that song Undeniable!! TobyMac is among my favorite singers 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Yes. My current favorite title is Stars Fill Infinity by @seekjustice
Isn’t that one beautiful?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations @filewriterbase13x When my mom and brother went to Germany they saw a chocolate art display. Here’s one of the pictures they took:

So yes, it’s a thing. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine It’s been a long time since I felt like I was in control of my characters. XP *meaningful glance at Certain Character Who Shall Not Be Named, namely Caroline* I’m writing a short story about nerds in the apocalypse. Or something.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Whoa! That’s kind of – weird? 😀 My story’s going okay, but I’ve got the MC’s love interest wanted for murder, and I don’t know why yet. I don’t think he killed the person, but I don’t even know who died. So I’m in a bit of a mess. Maybe I’ll figure it out once she reads the note he left her. He probably explains everyt…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I like it very muchly. 🙂 Here’s mine:
She was sure she’d heard something rustle the bushes.
Not very good, I know. I’m tired. 😉
Here’s yours:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Oh well. 🙁 How’s the poem turning out? What’s the subject?
@daughteroftheking Hello! What are you working on?
- Load More
