@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I hope they let you have sleeping bags at least!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, the tag didn’t work and I didn’t see your message! How’s your story going?
It’s possible. Stranger things have happened. Thank you for sneezing with me 😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia See you later!
@sam-kowal So where are y’all currently living if you keep getting kicked out of apartments?
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, her loss
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, @sam-kowal, I shall return if y’all will be here in a 20-30 minutes. but for now dinner is calling
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia :/ True. How did she know that? Stan and I get kicked out of almost every apartment we rent. I keep telling Stan its cause he rips all the furniture with his claws
-
Alia replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young, thanks. unfortunatly I can’t draw to save my life, so I have no cover…or no good one
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Dragons and Chasm Beasts? I suppose not XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Glad I could help ;-P
@alia Ahhh, sorry about that. I know the feeling
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, I tried…she said she can’t look under your bed because you live somewhere else
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk  I really like the book title A White Bird Flying. I also think Calico Bush is a good title.
@alia  Decisions does sound intriguing! Especially if paired with some cool cover art.
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, obviously she doesn’t appreciate the best things in life.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel It doesn’t! *eyes light up* I’m more grateful already
@alia I know, the spies sometimes miss Stan. Because of his small size. They come to my parts of the world, looking to see if I really have one of the famed and rare species known as dragon, and completely miss Stan. Because he’s hiding under the bed, he’s nearly that small. If your…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Of course Stan is a real dragon! How could she…?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, please don’t say the word Spanish in my presence…I got a horrible grade on my last test, and am still freaking out…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve seen you around the forums a bit, but I neglected to say hi and introduce myself!
I’m SeekJustice, I’m 17 and I really like you’re name. It’s really pretty! I guess you’ve been asked all the questions…and I can’t think of anymore right now. 😀
WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF PEN. -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Ugh, I know that feeling. At least your schoolwork probably doesn’t have to be in Spanish. 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, she’s nine, she likes being ornery. She even said Stan isn’t a real dragon…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
