@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations, I think it was everyone except for whoever originally named her. should we put together a peace offering basket? maybe with some raspberries and clichés?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I love writing about things I’ve experienced! In fact when I fainted in Drivers Ed class the first thing I said to my mom when I woke up was “Now I’ll be able to write about fainting for real!” 😀 She thought it was hilarious, but I was totally serious, and my descriptions of fainting are much better now for the exp…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, nope. whats strange is that when talking to my family I use posts and pages instead of days or hours…and then they look at me like I’ve lost my mind…which I have. Has anyone seen it?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
stinkin computer doesn’t like loading new posts…
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, I’m back.
Rochellaine, what are the names of your books so I can find them?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, @sam-kowal, y’all still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal A couple of them are on Amazon as e-books, but I haven’t gotten them all up there yet. I self-published them, the first couple with the help of my brother, until I’ve got the hang of it now. 🙂
You know, “The Cereal Wars” might actually be a great title! It’s kind of unusual and attention-grabbing. 😀 Yes, I knew he was the insp…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I was going to leave the honors to you, but since she’d already been here for three pages I decided to go ahead and let her know about it. 😀
(Is it strange that I count time in pages and posts rather than hours and days? 🙂 )
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Wow. That is cool that you have books published! XD Are they on Amazon? what method did you use to get them published?
I’m working on my cereal-war book, but I’m actually going to sign out now. XD Stan’s working on his own project, and he’s calling it ‘The next big thing in epic fantasy.” So I guess I’ll just have to see. Yes, he…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m planning on having a young girl with chronic pain in the sequel to Stars Fill Infinity. I think my inspiration for her came from a time when I was suffering a lot of pain all the time (I wouldn’t call it chronic, and thanks to some physiotherapy and lifestyle changes it’s gotten a lot better, but it was bad at the time), so I h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I am trying to make descriptions of my books for my website. The problem is, it’s been so long since I wrote them that I’m having trouble remembering exactly what happened in each book! (They were published 2013-2016.) So I have them all in my lap and am reading the backs and skimming the insides to figure out what a proper de…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s fine, sometimes I totally mess up tags too and don’t even realise.
I’m editing now and also looking at how to represent disabled people in fiction.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hmm… I don’t think I have. But then, maybe I’ve forgotten
What are you working on tonight? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, good. 😀 😀 😀 Are you still worldbuilding, or have you gotten to editing now?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Please tell me your tag worked this time! 😀 I can’t believe I did that last time!!!!! And I didn’t even check it! 😮 🙁
@sam-kowal Hello! I don’t believe I’ve ever written with you before. Do you remember otherwise?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I am 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @sam-kowal Are you both still here?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thanks 😀
Bye
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Heh!
Well, I’m signing off. I keep getting distracted, and this lousy essay is due tomorrow. See you later! Good luck with school 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD We do have those. Stan is going to have to learn to sew if he keeps ripping his though
- Load More
