@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper 926. I didn’t lose as badly as I was expecting. Nice work :P, and cya
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry. I must away now. 🙁 Good luck though!
@sam-kowal XD I suppose it is slightly in the South. 😛 And I wrote 1744 in that time.
*blink*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and @notawriter . Sorry… 😅😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I am proud to present:
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 1: Into the Kingdom of Pen
Warren Luther blinked, staring at the computer screen. He tapped a few keys, and the computer flashed as pixels were transformed into the words “WarrenLuther04.” His password and “tag” soon appeared on the “Account Information” page of kingdompen.org. Warren slid…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *wipes rain off of hood*
I finally caught up to him, and he’s coming back now. He’s got a box of raspberry ice cream under each forearm, and I think he’s going to share some with Bobert
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@allison-grace *adds you to character notes* Sure! You will definitely be in Part 2 because…I am almost done with Part 1! In fact, I will hopefully be posting it today/tonight!
@rochellaine AAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAHHHH!!! :O :O :O How could your dog??? Squirrels are for chasing and befriending, not killing! *howls in anguish*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine @warrenluther04 Our cat killed a squirrel about a week ago…
(I feel like I’m Alice talking to the creatures in Wonderland about Dinah. 😀 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m back, but it looks like I’m back a too late! Are you disappearing? 🙁
@sam-kowal Is Stan back yet? Bobert is ready and waiting for him. They could go for a ride together while we have a word war if you like. Since it looks like Dragon Snapper is leaving.
(I actually won’t be ready to start for another few minutes.)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 To me, Virginia seems way South, because I’m so north XD
Okay. Warning taken
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @waterlily In about five-ten minutes, I’ll have to stop because I have something else I’ll need to do. Here’s the warning. 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Thanks!
@mnvalentine Okay. 🙂 Oh…you’d be surprised…. 😀 😀 😀 *barks* My dog (in real life) almost caught a squirrel once, she was so close we had to call her to save the squirrel. But don’t worry, I won’t bite you. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 That’s fine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sounds good! 😀
@sam-kowal Maine. That is north. XD I’m more from the South. I’m in Virginia.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sure 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sam-kowal I have to eat dinner now, actually. I wish I could join in! If I get back in half an hour I might compete for half your score? 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Maine. In the deep reaches of the north… XD
Okay, Cya then 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal XD Sounds good. And actually, you’re in the same time zone. It’s 8:12 here. 🙂 If you don’t mind me asking what state you’re in??? (You don’t have to answer, and if you do, you can once we reach 9:10) See you then!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal XD Sounds good. And actually, you’re in the same time zone. It’s 8:12 here. 🙂 If you don’t mind me asking what state you’re in???
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Nope. I just want to set a time and see how badly I lost 😛
How about in one hour? You’re in a different time zone from me, I think. It’s ten minutes past eight (pm) in my zone
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Awesome! 😀
- Load More
