@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It gets easier the more you do it.
That’s actually not the best recommendation. 🙂 Do you think I want to become callous?!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Thanks! 😀 I certainly hope so…. 🙂
NOOO! Not hummingbirds!!! @catwing Why do cats like to kill hummingbirds???? It’s like squirrels: they are for chasing and befriending, but not killing!
Okay. Rant over. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
My villains are probably the safest of all my characters, actually. I can only think of one of my villains who’ve died.
It gets easier the more you do it 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Whoops…you have a cat. Not a dog. 😅😀
@filewriterbase13x No problem. After all, it is technically you! 🙂 Thanks! Oh, and would you prefer a name other than FileWriter or do you just want to go by that?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Goodbye! Don’t forget to tell Stan to drop Bobert off soon. He’ll have to go to bed.
@seekjustice Nope. I couldn’t kill him. I think I could kill a villain. I’ve never attempted that yet, though. Maybe I should in the western. It would be easy, with horse thieves and guns, don’t you think?
And maybe, someday, I will get up the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Goodbye!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice I’m signing off now. Happy writing 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *Stan’s spikes tear through the blanket*
Stan: *blinks* Oops
Stan: I don’t think it’s too problematic. Now it’s nicely stuck on there and won’t come off– Oh, hi Bobert!
*they charge into the night*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m proud of you, Bobert! *claps like a proud aunty* *gets a bit teary*
Cool! I love doing word wars, I’m super competitive.
Poor guy, getting dropped off a cliff. I knew you wouldn’t kill him, you’re too compassionate for that sort of thing.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *produces a very thick blanket conveniently out of nowhere because I’m an author and can do that* Here, we’ll just fold this up and put it on Stan’s back so Bobert won’t get hurt.
*lifts Bobert up onto Stan’s back*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine :O I feel sorry for him. It’s got to be scary. Not too sorry, though. I’m too mean to my own characters… 😛
😉 Yep. Bobert can ride now. He’s gotta watch out for the spikes on Stan’s back, which are very sharp. And tell him to hold on tight.
@seekjustice 😀 Not bad. I had word wars with both Snapper and Rochellaine
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! Things are great for me, but not so great for dear Uncle Bill, who I just dumped off a the cliff as I had planned. 😀
And @sam-kowal just beat me in a word-race. 🙁
Bobert is finally getting a chance to talk with Stan.
There’s the list for you! How are things in tomorrowland?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @sam-kowal @anyone-else-still-around
Hey, I’ve brought my editing and come to join you. How’s things?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Congratulations! 😀 Looks like I need some practice.
But anyway, I did end up throwing the guy off the cliff, so that’s over with. 🙂
*Bobert hugs Stan* Can he go for a ride now?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nice work! I did 654
*Stan bounds back with the ice cream and hands Bobert a box*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I got 503 words written. How about you?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 🙂 Sounds good
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal How about cutting it off at an even 9:30? You’re on!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😛 😀 I don’t know anyone who doesn’t. Maybe I’ll meet someone, though
Sure, if you want to compete, I’m on. I’ll start my count over, and go for half an hour?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *Bobert claps his hands and jumps up and down* He loves ice cream. But then, who doesn’t? 😀
So, how’s the writing going? Do you want to compete with me now, or just go at a normal pace again?
@dragon-snapper Sorry to miss you! Hope to see you again soon.
- Load More
