@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops sorry! Yep, i can see your comments and its up to you. If you’ve got other stuff to do by all means go and do that, but if you want to keep going that would be appreciated. I am considering, though, leaving this competition and finding another one with a higher word count. Still, I think there’s some things that need fixing up.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi there! I didn’t get an answer to my question last night before going to sleep, so here I ask again: Are you able to see my comments on your document, and do you want me to keep doing the same thing, or do you want to do the rest yourself?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
If you go back a bit in the Writers Corner, you’ll find a whole discussion between @rochellaine and myself about Chessy being adopted, and somewhere in there you’ll find the prologue!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel How did you even find that discussion? 😀
*rereads said discussion* *laughs* Is School a part of the Realitization Squad?
@sleepwalkingmk What newer discussion are you talking about? (Just for the laugh, you know.)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Let me guess: I forgot to tag you? That’s likely… XP
Thank you so much!! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh, and YES! Creatures are AWESOME 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â I don’t mind. Rochellaine and Ariel might though……
I suppose you can — Just don’t associate the troll-things with either of them 😉
( @rochellaine @ariel-ashira Feel free to clarify anything 😉 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 That is the worst mangling of a tag I’ve seen yet that I can recall! 😀 Draong?
@dragon-snapper Goodbye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool topic 🙂 I write a bunch of different things: historical fiction, historical fantasy (which is kind of like the contemprary fantasies that have become popular lately, think Percy Jackson, with magic in the real world, but historical). I also like dystopian and writing retellings of fairy tales and classics. I’ve dabbled in sci-fi…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to go eat now! Good luck!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 No! I’m editing a short story for her.
Though @seekjustice did let me read the sequel’s prologue a couple of days ago… 😉
😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I’m here to finish this blog post. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @sam-kowal Is anyone around? I’m going to be doing some editing for @seekjustice and then some writing of my own.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper Would you guys mind if I used troll-things in my KP stories? Also, could I maybe add in a couple more creatures that live in the Vivid Green forest? Thanks! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x No problem! I had a weird writing question one time too…. *remembers the Acoustic Kitty story* Oh yeah, I should probably start that fairly soon…. 😀
Okay, that sounds like a good plan. Nine or ten chapters isn’t too often, but not too sporadic. 🙂 I mean, if you ask me I will attempt to answer your questions. But I’m not…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Character notes updated! 🙂
@kaya-young Thanks so much! 😀 😀 I’m glad you liked it. *barks happily*
@filewriterbase13x Thanks! *chuckles* That should be happening sometime soon…. *disappears mysteriously into the shadows* 🙂
*reappears* Okay. I have updated your character notes! *re-disappears*
*reappears* @supermonkey42 Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter  I don’t mind at all!  She is too cute.  Thank you!!!!  🙂 🙂
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I pretty much agree with the rest of them. 😉 Yeah, I definitely think that would be pretty cool if you wove in some of his POV. It would let us know that he’s not just sitting around doing nothing the whole time, ya know?
Oh, and also, this is kinda of random, but think about why he is evil. Yes, people are inherently evil,…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@julia-r Oh, yes please! Brant would be so almost not annoyed to have his picture done again! (that’s the Brant equivalent of happy ;P)
*high five* I love Calvin and Hobbes! And I really enjoy the Disney cartoon style (that’s mostly what I draw myself).
- Load More
