@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *defends brain* Yep. Sorry! But at least you won’t have to wait too long…probably. I think I’m pretty close to finishing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Hello! Wow…good luck! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, welocme. thats sounds like an…interesting…way to study
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*tries to hack into your brain*
*realizes that brains don’t work like that*
guess I’ll have to wait til you post it…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, precautions against something that is typically much stronger than you and can think faster than you and probably has very little idea what is going on is a really good idea! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, those mean characters, never letting us authors in on their plans.
I think you should put a certain Centaur bandit in…just a thought. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, nice, uh, creative license with the prompt…:)
@warrenluther04, LOTR!!! *exits quietly before bursting full out fangirl*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 Oh. *pauses* *embarrassed tail wag* Welp. 😉 Yep, it’s a funny meme, too. 😀
But it was even more funny as a gif….
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay. I’m trying to figure out how the two characters are going to get somewhere. (AKA Warren and Riddlewit.) Also bouncing around ideas as to what characters will appear in this one…. *wags tail mischievously*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, how’s it coming along?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder I’m back on again now. 🙂 Still working on Part 3.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“Akira! Fren! What’s going on? Where are you?”
A piece of the wall disappears and the stranger that spoke into the black box walks through the rectangular hole. My growing panic eases slightly.
But as I look at the man I see a sack, my sack, in his hand. The panic returns, and with it comes the realization that nothing looks familiar. Even th…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira No problem! 🙂 That’s what we Kapeefers are here for! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Thank you. 🙂 I promise I wont say it again.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whups! Sorry, I totally did not see the tag for this…. 😅
Wow…this is hard.
Looking in the mirror, Knight Allan the Daring stared at his new form: a pink-tongued, black-furred llama.
Sorry, it’s the best I could come up with…. 😀

I wish that the gif worked…. 🙁
This could totally be a picture except for the fact that…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Actually, it would be kind of cool to have another Golden Retriever! 😀 Thanks!
@dekreel That is really cool. Lucky! 🙂 That sounds like an interesting dream. 😀
@supermonkey42 Thanks! Are you an R2, R3, R4, R5, or C1 unit? *geeks out about Star Wars*
@notawriter *laughs and rolls on floor* *wags tail* Yep! Good pun! 🙂 Thanks! Yep,…[Read more]
- Load More
