@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I’m not sure what your talking about.  Was I going to ask you something…? 🙂
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
With all of the ideas I’ve had for stories over the years, I should probably concentrate more on novelette-length right now. I might be able to get several written to completion. The novellas I can work on more slowly. I’ve been trying to concentrate on them far too much for a long time.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Option one, it’s just a thing. Like calling Snapper a kid.
@catwing I’m watching you, flying cat. Always watching…
*goes to make self look evil-overlordish and not kid-like at all* *trips on black cape*
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
I wish I could help. But I’m more into digital artwork. I can’t even draw a stickman right. :O ^_^
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Am I able/allowed to share photos here? So I can show you some book covers?
In any case, I have a few of them posted on my website. It’s not brand new, but I don’t have much on there. Yet. I hope sharing the URL is not a problem.krltalk.witnesstoday.org
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm. What’s new?
I had several messages waiting for me when I came on here. I read them and I feel quite encouraged!
I hope if people want to be friends they will do the asking because I don’t have a clue how to do it!
Also, my memory isn’t the best, so if I forget something about you please forgive me for that.I recently started writing a scene…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
Christian Romantic Suspense? That’s certainly an interesting genre. 🙂
And you do book covers?! That is so cool!! I bet they look great! 🙂
-
Snapper and
Kaymart are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart First of all, welcome! 😀 I’m so glad you found yourself here, great place for writers and sometimes, artists and music people too!
Ahhh, cover art. I love making cover art, though I’ll admit I’m not so good at it…. yet.
And oh dear, dry spells. Yes, they can last forever, yes they are superiorly annoying, but I know there’s a way…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m back. For just a little bit. Are you around?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Bye, Folks! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, that’s the one I was listening to. I guess I got it right. 🙂 I’ve got to go now for Family Worship, and I don’t know if I’ll be back tonight since I’m hoping to watch a movie with my brother. 😀 Will you be here for a while? If you are, and if I do get back, I’ll let you know. My blog post is finally almost done!…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, Folks! I’m here for a little bit. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey!
Okay, so I meant to tell you. The version I listen to of ATOTC is the 2011 International Cast by Jill Santoriello with James Barbour, Brandi Burkhardt and Natalie Toro.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @dekreel @alia I’m here, are you?
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 That was really good! I liked it! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’m praying that they go to the service.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. I like how the story is going!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thanks!  Yeah, I haven’t been on all day because life is taking some wild turns.  🙂
I love being a loyal sidekick. Â And I just love KP so much I can’t seem to get enough of it! Â You guys are so awesome!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you still here? I’m around now (I love that meme by the way, it’s so true)!
- Load More
