@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ah, I see 😀 Yes, I was raised on Veggietales and Colin Buchanan and not much else. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOcI7QIsejY
listen now as though your life depends on it
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
AND I’VE NEVER BEEN TO BOSTON IN THE FAAALLLL!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, which one do you have?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper Haha. 🙂 So, what happened was I wrote a post saying something like “Was I the only 90s-00s Christian kid who didn’t watch Veggietales growing up?” and it didn’t post. So then I went back to the typing page and added a part saying “I wonder if KP was raised on Veggietales too, and won’t let anyone who wasn’t p…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I know, me too 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SEEKJUSTICE !!!! I NEED A DIFFERENT SONG!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nope. Didn’t get anything.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, never got it…wait…you don’t like Veggie Tales???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea. This is the only notification I’ve gotten from you in the last five minutes.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, of course
@seekjustice, I love that one
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper Did you get my “censored” post in your emails? It kept bouncing out. 😀 I wonder if this one will post? I didn’t say anything against Veggietales in it this time…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Here I thought I had no songs stuck in my head…
I was ever so wrong.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
There lived a man so long ago his memory’s but faint
Was not admired, did not inspire, like president or saint
But people came from far and near with their afflicted petsÂ
For a special cure, they knew for sure!, wouldn’t come from other vets..
ooohhh…
Sorry, I had to do that. It’s my favourite veggitales song 😀 And…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Well, if you’re using the In the House veggietales.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, but you see, its a spy story, but the MC gets captured, and then the torture is ‘in the house’
genius story idea
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice. Thank you! Â I will have to look at these more.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh. My. Goodness. That….. *dies* Lol moment there.
But as Larry would say,
“Um… Bob, I don’t have any hands.”
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, ooh plot twist idea. using Bob and Larry to torture my characters…*writes down new story idea*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow! That’s pretty cool. I have learned something this day.
- Load More
