@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, @catwing !
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thank you! A please do tag me! Your stuff is always awesome!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 My goodness, how do you come up with stuff like that?!! How awesome! A marshmallow man? You are so funny!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Wow! I just had this problem two days ago. What I did was take two major scene that I knew for sure and wrote one at the top and one at the bottom of a piece of paper. Then I went, with some help, and listed a few smaller events in between. Then I noticed where in the story there was stuff lacking and focused on figuring out what the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I know, I should have posted this at the beginning of the week but since I left for Florida I forgot. I want to apologize for not responding if you tagged me!!!! I haven’t been online a lot so…
Anyway, see you guys when I get back! -
WarrenLuther04 and
Ingrid are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@destiny I’ve been keeping track of Aethasians who come here, yes. 🙂 I’m so glad you like it!
Great, I think your glitter drowned out all the fog in Aethasia. Well done. XD *sneezes*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely be praying for you *hugs*
I’ll be praying for you too *more hugs*
Congratulations on getting so far! I’ll be praying for your tests 😀
I’d forgotten about that :/ but it’s good news!
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Who knows. It’s all wibbly wobbly timey wimey anyways. Anything could happen! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!
Good grief. Just how many more Whovians are there here that I don’t know about?!?! 😀 😀 😀
That just sounds really weird…
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This was awesome! I love it!! 😀
Bowties are cool. Stetsons are cool. Fezes are cool. For the record I’ve seen all of nine and eleven, and one episode of both ten and twelve. I like ten though. I’ve seen more clips for his stuff, so I am at least somewhat familiar with him.
Oh, and I did try fish fingers and custard (technically fish…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g It must be really tough for you guys. I’m definitely praying! 🙁
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you everyone who prayed for me about my foot! The good news is that I didn’t have to get any shots (whew!) and that I’m feeling much better now. I still have to get the same almost-surgery-but-not-quite on my other foot, so please pray that it will go more smoothly this time.
Thanks! This thread is so encouraging!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *gasps* Taekwondo is so cool!!! I’ll be praying for your testing.
@salome01w4g I’m praying for you! No matter what God’s will is about your writing, I pray that He will give you peace with it.
@notawriter I’m definitely praying! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking NO way, YOU’VE SEEN THE FIFTH?!
YES YES YES YES YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Ah, ahem, sorry! I don’t know many Whovians who have seen the Fifth, so… *picks wallpaper bits off of claws*
Yep, the celery guy. LOL, I find it hilarious that people call him “the celery guy.” XD Which episodes have you seen of him? My favorite…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Fantastic chapter! I was giggling a lot during the conversation.
And yeah, I’ve been watching Doctor Who for a bit, but only recently have I passed the fangirl point of no return. (that’s totally a thing) Ah yes, I’ve seen a few episodes with the Fifth! Celery guy, correct? *faints at a Doctor Who gif*
@rochellaine Yes! I love Eleven!…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine yyyyyyYYYYESSSS! I’ve been waiting for this to be revived!!
Okay, I’m going to tag a few different people
Rochellaine, do one about Racing Marbles
@ariel-ashira Write a comical poem about Eating Oatmeal on a Ferris Wheel
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *sighs* … How lucky you are… 😛
I knew you’d get it XD
AAAAA I love those outfits! <3
Sorry, no idea…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @sam-kowal @ingridrd @jenwriter17 @supermonkey42
I’m reviving this topic because I love writing poems, but I have a hard time coming up with things to write about. So I’m going to ask you all to give me prompts, and if you want me to tag you back I will, but I’m doing this so that I can write a few more poems. 😀 I might not do all o…[Read more]
- Load More

