@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, I know. I wish I had the time and money to go this year, but I think I’ll have to wait to go next year. But this way I have extra time to work on my novel.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorry for the VERY late reply, but I totally forgot to check my notifications. o.o Sorry…
Oh, okay. Yup…. *accepts ice cream* *eats ice cream* Unfortunately, no. I was homeschooled for three years, 3rd to 5th grade, then went into public middle school.
Yup. As of now, at least! 😉
Thanks! It’s my dog, Goldie. (Great name,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 You’re right, I’m in Eastern time, but when I say late at night…I mean 12:00-3:00 a.m. 😮 😀 I stay up really late…
That’s also because that’s the time Seekjustice is usually on because it’s afternoon for her in Australia. If you go take a look at Writers’ Corner you’ll see where we talk into the “wee hours of the mo…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hopefully, but you know how publishing is. It’s difficult. But it’s my plan to get published this year or next year, so that I can be published before college.
It’s hard work, but I think I can do it. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! In my opinion, NO prayer request is pitiful. 🙂
Ohh…performing. Background music. Piano. I get nervous too when I perform, and I’m an extrovert! One time I was performing and my fingers felt like they were frozen and I messed up in the tenth measure. 😐 Yay.
Ooh. Six pages of music. That’s hard to memorize. Dang…you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me beloved novel. I’ve basically been binge-editing so I can try to get contracted this year. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I’m editing! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Thank you! (But some parts are probably better than others… I just don’t know which one. I think I like this one best right know. Cuz Riddlewit.) 😉
Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question at the present time because: I have no idea. Whatsoever. 🙂
@sam-kowal 😀 Me too. 🙂 Thanks!
@dekreel That’s fine. I got really confused.…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yes, I’m doing it this time ’round. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@eppicaddie2 I’m actually doing it this time. O.O
-
Kaymart started the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Since I started writing at 16, I’ve had numerous ideas for stories. In novels, novellas, novelettes, and short stories. Most of them are what I deem lost causes, but I still want them written. Maybe someone here…?
They are all biblical stories in my mind. I’m steadfast in that much.
If you think you might be interested please let me know. Thanks.
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
My memory is pretty bad, so forgive me if I repeat things. Even in the same day sometimes. It really bugs my parents, too.
If you want to see a few of the book covers I’ve made you can visit my website at [ krltalk.witnesstoday.org ]~ did I already share the URL with you? 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I just realized that I forgot to comment on your last installment! And after asking you to tag me and everything! *embarrassed face* Oh well, I’ll say that both of them are great. 😉
And I got to work with @seekjustice !!! Hooray! I don’t know if most people realize how much Seekjustice and I talk since it’s usually really l…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Ah ha!!!! I love this…! Thanks for using me. *shakes your paw*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. I’ve noticed. 🙂 By the way, does Stan talk? I mean, taming a dragon is amazing, let alone a taking dragon.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, goodness! 😀 Haha! Looking at the calendar here I see it’s the 30th, but now I realize that’s because it’s past midnight. So today was really Thursday, and tomorrow will be Good Friday, as you say.
Okay, see you later!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
But I probably won’t be around because we’re going to visit family, so I’ll see you in a few days, maybe 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay goodnight! (It’s actually Good Friday today though 😀 Tomorrow will be Saturday!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *copies list into a Word document* 😀 Yup, I’m almost halfway through A Little Bush Maid. It’s very similar to a lot of American books from the same period, and very good.
Hm, okay. My favorite American poet is Edgar A. Guest. He writes in a very down-to-earth style, sort of like Banjo Patterson, I guess, but American, if you…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Thanks! If you request edit access you can put the edits directly in the comments if you like. But you don’t have to. 🙂
Yes!!! If she had just told Uncle Bill that she couldn’t get to the water he would have told her to break the window. I’m planning to have that discussion later in the book. 😀 Just not right now. Right now she’s…[Read more]
- Load More
