@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay! Let’s start now!
…..GO! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sure, I’m in!
Our internet is terrible at the moment and the only time it works properly is at four in the morning
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, sounds good. ready when you are
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia How about fifteen minutes?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool! Hopefully we’ll get more internet in two or three days and then I’ll be able to comment properly on your chapters!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, sure. for how long?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, I see. Oh, thank you! I hope to get to a part about horses within the next couple of days – if I make myself write.
Does…does anyone want a word war? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yay!!
Usually I’m doing jobs or school at this time, but its Saturday so I’m mostly free.
By the way, I did get the message about the horses, I just haven’t been able to get onto Google docs. I’d be happy to tell you whatever you need to know, and I have enough horse books to be able to find out if I don’t know!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, yay you’re here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! Desperately needing to work on my novel…
@seekjustice Wow, you are rarely on at this time of day! 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, see you later
@seekjustice…thats how I am with my book. I also have a blog post that should have been posted two weeks ago
-
Alia replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Dang, this topic seemed to have died off…
<p style=”text-align: left;”>anyways, this is a song I wrote for the KP lyric contest that happened two years ago, and I just found it…</p>
<p style=”text-align: left;”>No Place Else
-Verse-
I’ve walked miles to nowhere
With no hope of going anywhere
I’m feeling kind of lonely
And think I might…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s fine! My book will be there when your ready for it 🙂
@jenwritwr17
I know! But…my blog…!
Bye 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, did you really count how many turtles @daeus has?
-
Alia replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin, I don’t have much to say that others haven’t already, but one thing that I do is write down sentences about what is going on in my life. later I try to rewrite them so that they flow and are lyrics that I am actually passionate about. hope that helps.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m still here. I left for a bit to play with my siblings, but I have returned. what are you working on?
@seekjustice, I still havent had time to read your book. I gave myself a deadline for my book, and its not wanting to move along so I have put everything else on pause
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(BBC I know right :D)
Yeah that’s what I was trying to say in my rambly way
I’m on, working on today’s blog post. But Infinity is calling and I can’t concentrate!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That’s awesome! I’m so glad that it turned out well! God has great plans, and works everything out! 🙂
@rochellaine  Well that isn’t good news, but God has great plans and will work everything out. His timing is perfect even when it isn’t on our schedule. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder @catwing @kaya-young @rochellaine @everyonelse
Thank you so much, guys, for praying for my talk. It went really well, despite some last minute catastrophes. It was really good and I think it touched the heart of quite a few people. I was even told that my shy, introverted self has a gift for public speaking.
Anyway, I’m so…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
You write retellings!! Me too, I’m obsessed with them and your ideas sound really cool! I’ve never heard of the Firebird ballet, but it sounds intriguing. 🙂
Who are some authors you enjoy reading?
- Load More
