@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks 😀 I have a few tunes but those are usually the hardest for me
Great job on ‘Home’ by the way. I really enjoyed reading that 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @skredder @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
I have updated the google doc again, and thus ends part 1. Enjoy!
-
Kaymart and
Daeus are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, here’s one I wrote called “Home”.
verse 1
Wherever God has me, I will be home
Wherever I find myself, I’ll make it home
And as the winds that blow take me to places far and wide
I’ll find a home whetever I find you.
chorus
Home is not a building or a place
Home is a feeling of knowing you belong
Home is…[Read more]
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you very much, @Daeus (your name can’t be highlighted?)
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Who is in charge? As in who handles member disputes and questions and such?
I need to know when I signed up. My bad memory is in effect right now because I forgot to write it down! -
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Sorry I never responded! I’ve been really sick.
I LOVE HER SO MUCH THANK YOUUUUU!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
And @epicaddie2, I don’t know if that tag failed for my picture of Lillian or something (or if you are on a hiatus??) but I figured I’d tag you again just in case. 😉 Scroll up for my drawing of Lillian.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Hey, since it looks like @notawriter has got you covered (and since I have very limited time right now), I probably won’t be able to draw Rendon for you…at least not anytime soon. This is a really busy time for me! So sorry!! 😢😢😢😢
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal That song is just EPIC!!! Â I love it! Â Now I want the tune so I can sing it!
@dekreel @alia Your songs are beautiful too!
I don’t play any instruments. Â I just sing. Â Sometime I’ll try to copy a song or two I have written on here if you like.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus This is amazing. Thank you for sharing. @filewriterbase13x I think you might like this. Pretty relevant, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’ll say goodnight now. Got a little bit done. I hope you’re able to complete your goals for tonight!
I’m looking forward to reading the next bit of your story! Especially since I’ve got a sneak peak. 😉 …And another window scene! I hope that one comes up soon too. 😀
See you later.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No worries. I couldn’t do word wars late at night either.
I have 2k left to go. I’m also planning to tweak the trial scene, but I might wait til Monday to do that.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! I don’t really feel like doing a word war anymore, since it’s very late, but I’ll do a little bit of editing before going to bed.
How close are you to your goal?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m wordwarring with myself, trying to get up to 20k today.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @jess-penrose Hi! I’m back for just a little bit before going to bed. Are either of you around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice In about fifteen minutes I’m going to watch a really old 1930s movie with my sister – or at least part of it, since it’s a serial, but I’m here right now. If you aren’t around now, I’ll probably be back in about an hour and a half or two hours.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh good!!! Â Praise God!!!
@rochellaine I’ll be praying, friend!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I meant the show you were talking about on your “you know you’re a writer when” post. 🙂
Andy Griffith is the best!
Also congrats on winning this month’s prompt!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have to disappear for about an hour but I’ll word war when i get back 🙂
- Load More
