@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @notawriter Thank you! 🙂
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @sam-kowal @ethryndal Do you guys mind if I blind-carbon-copy you all in a group email? I have a few questions about Sector One.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd you like them? Good!!! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *wild applause* 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Hiya, everybody!
Okay, so I find myself making up these little poems about various ones of you. Thought you guys might like to read them.
@daeus here’s one for you
Crowned for his superlative nose,
Twenty two turtles wherever he goes,
Wise, funny, and inspiring,
Is our noble raspberry king!
@dragon-snapper here’s one about you
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Love it! What happens next…??? 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome to being a Kapeefer Lit author! Awesome first part, and I can’t wait to see what comes next 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens *sweeps into room* Many welcomes!!! All your WIPs sound really cool, especially the Beauty and the Beast retelling. I love the names you came up with!!!! They definitely sound like books I would pick up at the library because I’m intrigued by the title. Do you have a favorite kind of music?
@princessfoo *hits repeat on Evermore* *dabs…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin Sorry I didn’t respond sooner. I don’t feel comfortable sharing my email (it has my real name in it), but if there’s any other way I can help, please let me know!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yes, I’ve partially writerified my family. *rubs hands together*
Yay for describing everyday life! I love doing that.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thats awesome. And since I am unable to edit my profile could you add that I can sing and that Im only afraid of dragons until I get to know them? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Of course I know about Stan!!! Is Giastanornarak his full name?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hooray!! I love KP lit!! *streamers rain down on the whole thread* I don’t feel strongly about being a character, but if you need a tiger in it, Reggie volunteers! He’s my guard tiger that protects me from the various hazards of being a writer. He’s a little odd, very involuntary and concise. (that’s how he describes himself,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I’d love to be in the story! 🙂 Okay, I added a section in my character profile on the CSC that should explain pretty clearly what type of stories I don’t want to be included in. You can check that out and if you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them. However, if it gets too complicated and you have characters you wa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira You haven’t met Stan yet?! 😀
@sam-kowal That seems to be very strange. He’s usually pretty assertive, and not shy at all, so how could Ariel have missed the opportunity to make his acquaintance? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello people! I’m here for a bit. Does anyone want to join me? @seekjustice I know it’s Sunday, but you’re sometimes here to talk… 😉
Any Americans around here? @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @whoever-else-that-I-can’t-remember (and who is not on hiatus!) 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, and Sam? Who is Giarstanornarak who is trying to melt the chair?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you! It really fits my current situation. Thats what inspired it. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Meant to tell you, I’m praying everything goes well with that situation, too 🙁
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😉 Thanks for sharing that. It’s easy to connect with feeling lonely or despairing, and it’s great how the song pairs such with the power of God
- Load More

@dragon-snapper Go ahead 😀 I love carbon. It’s the building block of all organic life…
@sam-kowal That’s hilarious. 😛
Sure!