@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
My last line was:
above the din came Errol’s voice, but I could not distinguish his words from the rest of the chaos.
your last line is very interesting too 😉
Sorry, you’ll thank me one day though (or maybe not)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ohh…I just realized that I usually do fifteen minute word wars, so that makes me feel a little bit better. 🙂 But still. I usually get at least four hundred words in a ten minute war.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Okay. That was the absolute worst performance I have ever given in a word war! I got 203 words written, which I believe is half of my lowest score ever!
@seekjustice I am going to blame you. 😉 After all that horrible slashing and cutting you did to my story I hardly know where I am anymore! 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Me too! I got 375. How’d you guys go?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ten minutes, sounds good!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose @seekjustice Ending at :26 works for me.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sure! Maybe then I’ll get some writing in. 🙂 How long?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, mate 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing @jess-penrose @rochellaine
Would anyone like a word war???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Hi! I’m attempting to convince myself to decide to write… 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Oh yeah!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@Catwing cool! Its been ages since I’ve seen you 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @alia @Rochellaine @anyone
I’m writing? Would anyone like to join me?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Definitely neat! Â And we both drew them, too. Â Even more neat.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you! Â I agree!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
I personally don’t see a problem with it, but I will say that I see a destinction between non-Christian music and Popular music. I don’t listen to pop music because I don’t see it as uplifting, encouraging, God-honouring or entertaining, but I do listen to a lot of non-Christian music, such as musicals, because even when they aren’t…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing 😀 Yeah, it was Sam Kowals idea to say that I am not that afraid of dragons.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing *nods back* Â thank you. Â Your a good friend! Â To make sense of me when I am half asleep.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Neat! Ashira is the hebrew word for “I will sing”.  Ariel means “lion of God” or “hero”, and I think it might be hebrew too but I am not sure.  I like it for a pen name!  I wouldn’t mind if it was my real name, although I like my name Esther really well!  Yeah, I wanted a pen name though because anyone can look ar KP. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Wow. Â Those are some wise conclusions on some biblical study. Â Thank you for sharing with me! Â I will keep all these in mind, and maybe do some further search on my own on this subject.
I am talking about lyrics, not the way the music is played.  I have my own definite convictions on how music should be played. 🙂
Thank you so much!
- Load More
