@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, that sounds like a really cool story!
@catwing Ugh, I’ve had to change way too many scenes in my writing, and usually found it very annoying. 🙂
But I’m going to go now, so goodbye, and happy writing to both of you!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comics in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Calvin and Hobbes! Of course. Other than that, I am sadly lacking in comic knowledge.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I am figuring out some sub plots for my story “My Blood for Yours”. It is set in what is modern Kazakhstan during 1200-1300ish B.C. and the time of the judges in Israel. The land was mostly waring nomads,and I am making a crazy story out of some feuding tribes. And bringing God into it. I have a made up character named Jet…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hi! What are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine@ catwing I am writing right now too, though I don’t know how long.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Hello! I’m here. Editing/writing my western.
How’s it going?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Right. 🙂 And as I dont have a set time each day right now when I write, I can’t say when I will or won’t be on here. Thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh. 🙂 Well, as you probably know, this conversation is in real time, unlike the other conversations on the forum, meaning that we’re all here during the conversation and don’t reply later. This is a place when we come when we’re writing – or pretending to, or trying to, or anything in that similar category. 😛 So, you can pop in…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, just letting you know I am haunting this topic and I might comment occasionaly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing So that’s the nose-bopping character you were talking about! 😀 She’s just as annoying and just as funny as you predicted.
Wait a minute…did you mention Q in there? Or did I read it wrong? Is there another character named Q besides the one in Star Trek?
Let’s talk about this.
Hooray! I got to be a peacemaker instead of a thr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Have you never been on Writers’ Corner before? I thought I’ve seen you here sometimes? What exactly are you asking about?
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I have to agree that it certainly is a bucket of pickles! 🙂 This was great! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Can I join this conversation occasionaly. Or at least read what you guys write? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Goodnight!
@seekjustice @jess-penrose I’m actually going to say goodbye now too. I don’t know if I’ll be back tonight, but probably not. So goodnight!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah no, I don’t think she did. It was fun anyway though!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I have trouble with showing not telling as well, so much of my editing involves fixing it! You are not alone in this struggle!
@Rochellaine i don’t think we were supposed to, but Jess did and I liked my last line so I did too!
I hope your confusion lessens some time soon 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yes…Someday. 😛 Of course I thank you! But my fingers are feeling confused right now, since they don’t know where to go.
@jess-penrose Oh, are we supposed to give our last lines? I’ve never done that before. But mine was kind of weird… “With a quick shove, Chara managed to stand up, and then toppled…” 😉 😀
- Load More
