@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x From what I have been able to gather, the setting is usually Victorian times, before electricity, where technology evolved slightly differently. Everything is steam-power instead of electric powered, including airships. Other things are based on a lot of clockwork and many people wear goggles. There are probably some parts that…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Do you have any tips for me? Anything you especially love to see or that sticks out as steampunk to you in stories?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x You could say that. I am trying to write a steampunk short story. The problem? I have no earthly clue how to write steampunk! Never have I ever written a story so slowly. And…I kinda need to have it done by tomorrow night. There’s a total of 129 words on it right now. 🙁
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose @filewriterbase13x Way to go, guys! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose When I first read that I thought you said “turn off some horses.” I had to do a double take after that. How do you turn off horses? 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh yeah! I am definitely familiar with that! Good luck. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh! That sounds interesting! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, I have to go now. 🙁
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh wow! That sounds cool! 🙂
@filewriterbase13x Nice! Motivation can be hard to come by. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose 🙂 Okay. Thats what I figured.
@filewriterbase13x No problem! I get the whole family rules thing!
@skredder I am working on “The Crimson Cup”.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hey, no problem! I completely understand. The only reason I said was because Texas is a pretty big state. I could be anywhere. 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x @ariel-ashira @jess-penrose What are y’all working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose What does it mean to be an aussie?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m in Texas and it’s 6:46 right now.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose I am in Missouri. Its 6:44 right now. @skredder Where are you at?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yep! I be USA. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Heyo! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Do you live in Australia?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x You know me, don’t you? 🙂 Where do you live, by the way? What time zone are you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Heya, anyone around? I’m working on my novel before breakfast.
- Load More
