@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Good luck!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder The sequel of my fantasy series. 🙂 And I actually have to go eat dinner now because I have to leave. (I have play performances for a show of Cinderella every night this week…) Talk to you later!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I think the important part is that you wrote something in the first place. It can always be edited. As long as you wrote something, though! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Ah, not good. I don’t like strong winds. 🙁
It would be awesome, but it’s just not going to happen. 😀 I’m now editing – no, rewriting – a section of my book after @seekjustice and @valtmy tore it apart. 😛 It’s actually going pretty well, but I wish I had written it correctly the first time!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Cool! What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine I’m joining for a limited amount of time… 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I’m glad you’ve got suck wonderful weather! 🙂 Right now the wind is about 30 mph here. Not good for my allergies. 😉
It’s special because I don’t really have anything else to do and can write for quite a longer time. 🙂
And yeah, it would be awesome to just write and write and have it be perfect. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you could easily win a game show where all the questions are morbid/obscure/weird.
How much would your spleen go for on the black market?
Me: *raises hand*
How do you escape a straight jacket?
Me: *raises hand*
Name a 19th century belief about mermaids.
Me: *raises hand*
If you were being attacked by…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Haha! I’ve been going around the house singing “It’s a Lovely Day Today” all day. 😀 Spring finally decided to show up with 70 degree weather (after it snowed just three days ago!) and everything is bright and cheery.
Is today special for any particular reason, or did you just mean that it’s special because you decided to keep wr…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Normally, you’d be right. But today is a special day! And it’s going slowly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh hi! I thought you’d left. 🙂 Glad you’re still here! How’s it going?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I still am.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m finally here! 🙂 How’s it going? Are you still here for a bit?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Whoops! I wish I could help you finish the dishes so you can come sooner…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Nope! I’m still doing dishes. 😉 I said I’d be here in a little over an hour, not for a little over an hour. 😀
I hope it’s going well for you, and I hope you’re still on when I get here! Hopefully that won’t be too long now…just as soon as I get the dishes done…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Are you working on your western?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 That is the best thing! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Im on for an unknown amount of time. Might have to go shortly. Working on characters for The Crimson Cup.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Of course. I’m praying!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Could you guys pray for the relationships in our family and extended family please? Can’t go in to specifics, but I would sure appreciate it.
- Load More
