@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh yeah! Part 2! I can’t wait!! 😀
I do like writing short stories. Sometime they tend to get a little long because I just keep going. One short story ended up being around 18,000 words long. If I wasn’t on a deadline for that one, I could have easily turned it into a full length novel.
I used to write them all the time, but certain…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, cool! I love writing short stories! Do you write many?
I’m wading through my novel, trying to get to the end of Part 2!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on a short story right now. It’s going slower than I’d like, but much faster than it was earlier. What about you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I’m on, but I’m about to go for lunch. What project are you working on?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Is anyone on? I’m back now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Um…no…not really. it’s bad news, but it hasn’t freaked me out…not yet anyway. No I hadn’t heard yet.
Well, we do. I mean, my dad does, and we just listen and nod and pretend we understand what he’s talking about.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! 🙂 Yes, definitely we need to be praying. And no, the world will never learn.
I’ll be departing for about fifteen minutes or so. See you in a bit!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Oh, I hope I didn’t just freak you guys out. 🙁 Sorry! I just heard the news and wondered if you had.
I don’t know if your families talk about big world events like this or not, so maybe I shouldn’t have said anything…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Wow. And Australia is concerned about cheating in cricket. That literally tells you all you need to know about our esteemed country.
I’ll be praying though. (Except, when will our world learn that world wars solve very little)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Well, we (the U.S.) just bombed Syria. We’ve been talking with Russia for several days trying to decide whether we want to start WWIII. We don’t know yet what Russia will do in return, since they’re supporting Syria. I think we bombed places, not people, but I don’t know exactly, since it just happened. Our relations wit…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh yay! I just got back too. I was having an intense, no-internet writing period 😀
Um, no? Australia is currently absorbed in the Commonwealth games, football season and the fact that the Australian cricket team is a cheating disgrace and I haven’t heard anything else for weeks. What’s happened?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Hey! I’m finally back. 🙂
How’s it going?
By the way, have you been hearing the world news?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano That would be great! My email is imexinart@gmail.com and make sure to let me know who you are in the subject line.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh really? That was you? Congrats on getting published! And I really enjoyed your poem! XD. I’ve tried memorizing Broken. And I’ve only gotten like the first two lines.
Yup. I beat you too it. 😉
So…I would rather not let the whole world see my work, so could I share it with you through Google Docs via email?
Lol. Yes, @filewrite…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
😀 I was going to send you a friend request. You beat me to it! @livgiordano
-
LivGiordano and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Just don’t get distracted 😛
Yeah, I’ll probably be on later. I’m hoping to spend most of today writing, since it’s Saturday here and I have no other commitments at the moment!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’d love to word war with you, but unfortunately, I’m having to rewrite that section of my western, so it’d basically be cheating to war with you right now, since I’m half copying off of my old writing! 😛
I think I’m almost done with that, though, so maybe we can war later tonight. (Or later this afternoon I guess…)
Aaand,…[Read more]
- Load More
