@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, I’ll probably be hopping on and off the rest of my day. So I’m sure at one point it will coincide with you
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Taking a break at the moment since I’ve been writing all morning but I’ll be back soon if you’ll be around.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
just a few, 😉 okay, a lot. They are pretty cool, I guess I just don’t think much of them because there are. So. Many. Everywhere. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, about 30 minutes from Denver.
Is there a particular reason you wanted to know?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yeah, I agree!
Where in Colorado are you??!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think the difference is that spoilers tell everything and teasers tell a small portion to make you want to know more
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, okay.  Thanks for explaining!  But really, things we say aren’t really spoilers, their teasers. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, mainly it’s before you get there. Say you and a sibling were reading the same book. If she finished it first and then told you how it ended, then it takes away the experience of finding out yourself. that’s the main reason people don’t like spoilers
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh. Â Then why is it such a big deal if we tell? Â Isn’t that how we find out about things?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you still here?
@ariel-ashira, a spoiler is when someone tells you something about a book/movie/tv show before you know about it.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Do you guys see kangaroos there?! Â I guess you probably do. Â I think kangaroos are so cool!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Thats right, I read everything here. *smirks* You can’t escape me.
I’ve nearly fainted before because I haven’t eaten.  You still just about freaked me out for a minute, though. 🙂
Okay, so I’ve got a question. Â *cringes because I am sure everyone here knows this* What is a spoiler?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry for taking so long getting back to you! 🙂
I’m working on a short story.
I’m glad you’re liking my novel. With luck I’ll remember to put up part 7 tonight. I mean to do it two days ago but I kept forgetting.
I’ve got to go now, though. Good luck! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry for taking so long to reply! I got distracted.
What’re you working on?
by the way, I caught up with all the parts of your story and I’m loving it so far!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m doing a bit of editing.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I would love to come and visit you one day 😀 I’ve so many things I want to do in America! No, I’ve never left Australian waters 🙂 Where’d you go?
@catwing @ariel-ashira @alia @jenwriter17
Hey, I’m writing! Anyone want to join me?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter It goes like this:
“Esther, what is an Egyptian name?”
Absentminded “Uuh, how about Myra?”
Turns out she named her stuffed pig Myra.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oo, I like your blog! I especially enjoyed the pictures you posted on March 19th. They’re very professional looking and pretty.
@alia It’s a question I ask myself every day.
- Load More
