@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m back! Anyone here? @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I love this idea! What are her powers?
I like the idea that she was raised specifically to be a hero.
From what I’ve read, the major thing that offends people is their skin tone being compared to food. For me though, it wouldn’t offend me if my skin was described as milk or paper or whatever- after all, it would be an accurate…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll pray for you. I think a lot of people can relate to not being happy with how they look. :/ It definitely can get on one’s nerves. *cough*feelya*cough*
@seekjustice I’m glad to hear it!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 That makes sense how she would feel about her powers. Do you have any specific powers in mind?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Â Anytime!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia *screams “ALL OF THEM”*
*calms down slightly*
I love fairytales!!!! Something you could do to research would be finding some older books with the original fairy tales in them- you know, like in the original Cinderella, I think the stepsisters cut their feet off to fit in the shoe. You can find some obscure fairy tales (or even greek…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, thanks
I was about to sign off too. bye
-
Alia replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, same here. well done retellings are amazing
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 well, that meme means that at least you’re trying
Its what I like to call…My Kinda Sorta Fantasy book, meaning its set in a fantasy world but there is no magic.
Jycin is a simple weaver in a simple village. Or at least he was. But when his sins lead to the choice of joining the hated priests or have his family killed, he discovers…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Â I’ll keep you in my prayers!
Here are some songs that help me when I am feeling that way:
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, hows that coming along?
-
Alia replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 you don’t know fairytales? what a sad childhood you must have had. 😉 Well, thank you for calling the queen
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, a mixture of part 3 of Stars Fill Infinity and my WIP Decisions. What about you?
@rochellaine, I’m going to hold you to that
-
Alia started the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
Okay, so I have this idea that I have been working on for a while. Basically its that what if Rumplestilkin gave the queen his name because he was working for Gothel and didn’t want to give her the baby. Then Gothel went in and kidnapped the child herself so when when Rumple found out (2 years later) he kidnapped her again to return her but he…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Those are all great ideas!! Thanks. 🙂 I actually remember trying each of them accidentally before, and that they helped a lot, so I’ll be trying them again soon. Right now I’m taking a break though, so, hope to see you later tonight with @seekjustice 😀
@alia No spoilers! Okay. 🙂 Second what Jen said about not reading up, sin…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I noticed. I tend to read through the last page to catch up on what people are talking about, but I saw the name Justice and quickly went to the bottom
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I’m so glad your wrist is better!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be praying for you! I especially get the problem of people thinking I’m younger than I really am. 🙂 Since I’m so little people often call me “cute” or “honey,” especially when I’m out with my dad, and that causes big problems for when I’m trying to do business. 😛 I’ve even had to ask my dad to wait in the car sometimes in or…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, this reminds me a tad bit of my sister’s superhero book. Anyways, I really liked idea that her grandparents were good but she thinks they aren’t. (grandparents aren’t used much as more than place holders in most books) I love reading about grandparents with larger roles.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, yep, I started it yesterday, and then the kids computer decided not to connect to the internet so I had to wait until I could use my mom’s.
- Load More
