@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Those are so cool!!!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young @ariel-ashira @rochellaine @alia
*gives out cinnamon rolls*
So happy to have our prime minister vouch for me 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 and @rochellaine just a warning, y’all might want to hide @seekjustice
*clears throat* SEEKJUSTICE!!!!! come out of hiding you cruel person! I mean, sure, I knew the chance of my favorites living…but still! As promised before I will fly to Australia and hunt you down and force you to rewrite those scenes.
Oh, wait…is it treason…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira, you still around? the wifi is finally working again
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia @seekjustice Anyone around? I am researching for a little bit/while.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Don’t worry, I’m having trouble right now too, since I’m in the car and have to use my bluetooth on my phone to connect to my computer in order to get online. So after this post I might not be on for several more hours. I’ll probably be on for at least a little bit tonight, but I’m not certain of that either.
Hm, that’s a good point. Ma…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I promise I haven’t forgotten my duties, but the computer I usually use is refusing to connect to the internet and so I have to use the tablet and it really annoying to use, plus I can’t write on it, so yeah. That is my lengthy excuse. Don’t fire me…
Oh, and so you think it is a good idea to reveal all your spies at once? If we…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Welcome back to the war zone! 😛 Actually, war hasn’t officially been declared yet because I have been slacking on writing the declaration of war. So as soon as I get that written and @sam-kowal presents it to Story Embers the war will be on. I was going to try and finish it yesterday, but I forgot that we were about to go out of st…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Those are so neat! I especially like Destiny’s.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira  Yes, it did. I was going to make it say “Anything I say about the traitors at SE is in jest. Please don’t be offended. :)” but I went over the character limit.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young What happened to the end of your signature? Did you go over 100 characters? (That happened to me.)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Hey, at least she recognized our queen and prime minister and her authorities. Se if she can answer our questionnaire though.
-
Kaya Young's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy We are just pretending. We are not actually mad at SE, although it is sad that so many have left. And we are not out to hurt anyone. Jenwriter and I have SE accounts too. (We are the spies 😛 )
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy You shall die! No, just kidding. If you bring us cinnamon rolls we might forgive you. 😉
@rochellaine Should you interrogate her?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal Thats how I feel, so you are fine be me! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@clairec Thank you for sharing that! A good reminder to me as well!
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I go off for 2 weeks and return only to find a war?? 😦
Um… just to let our new queen and prime minister know: I’m not a traitor. I do have a Story Embers account but it has not been used much. In fact I haven’t been on either site since I’ve been travelling (please don’t hurt me).
- Load More
