@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira, *sniff* its beautiful…
@catwing, thankfully I have a different name on SE
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Red ink! Perfect idea!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
Ahh! @jenwriter17 I knew I forgot to tag someone for this!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, I like that! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Like this one, you and @seekjustice signatures combined.
“The Kingdom has been torn asunder with an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.”
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m not sure… “The Kingdom has been torn asunder and there may come a day when kapeefers and enberlings live in peace, but it is not today!”
Hmm. That doesn’t really make sense.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young 😀 Thank you!
I have a thought. If we put all of our signatures together, what would they say? lol
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira  Oh wow! I love it! My favorite part is
“To regain their Kingdom, now deserted by most,
Who apparently prefered to sit by embers and roast.”🙂 lol 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
So, this is not one of my best poems but I will share it anyway since its about us. Let me know what you think.
Raspberry Blood
Wrapped in fog high upon a jagged hill,
The Kingdom of Pen apeared cold and stone still,
Cloaked in foreboding that chilled its strong walls,
As its last few defenders gazed down from the walls.
An eager, determined…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and @jenwriter17 I love your new signature. It’s very appropriate. 😉
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@everyone I’m sorry I never replied to you guys sooner! Life is still a little crazy.
@ariel-ashira *drowns raspberries in ice cream* *eats mixture* In the words of King Daeus, “Once a Kapeefer, always a Kapeefer.” Thanks! I’m glad to be back as well.
@koryn-koch Actually I think I’m closer to an ENFP. I need to update my signature. XD…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Good! We have you on the list of Loyal Kapeefers.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 Oh, thank you, guys! You are all so encouraging! I don’t regret joining the KP community. If I hadn’t, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like. Praise God for such a heart-warming community!
(And Jen, I’m not LEAVING, I just won’t be as active as I was before the hiatus. 😉 )
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh. Are you on SE?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine *whispers* Since I am your deputy and may have to protect the queen too, can I just have a peek at the time machine? I have never seen one before!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia *holds out time machine* If you want to find our Queen you’ll have to use this. *hides time machine* But as the Sheriff I suppose my job is to protect the Queen, so you’ll never get the time machine from me.
*whispers* I think @daughteroftheking might be able to get you to the future since she has a starship, (which causes me to be…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Where have you been?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I love your signature! That is the greatest of them all!
@seekjustice I hope you dont feel any pressure to change yours just because we are. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy *munches gluten free cinnamon roll*
Have all you guys read books by SeekJustice?
- Load More
