@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic So… Is Anyone Interested in Designing… Space Ships??? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister I know he has Voyager. I don’t remember if I’ve seen the Defiant or not, (because, forgive me, but I don’t know very many of the ships by sight, 😛 ) but I think he might have the complete collection, so if he doesn’t have the Defiant I’d be very surprised.
I’m sorry, I never heard of the Cranium Conga game so I have no idea what…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 Can this go on the Compendium?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice no problem. I wish I didnt do it to you guys as much as I do.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Why have I never played this game??
Okay.
@rochellaine Chessy and Sapphire would both take the first aid kit. Justice would take the gun. Zac would be too drunk to take either.
@leumeister I think Chessy would probably like being animated. Sapphire and Justice are too practical to want to be animated. They’d both want to be live…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
sorry that I just disappeared on you. 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister Ah, dramatic reveals which turn a story into a sci-fi story? Done that. 😛 Though I do mostly write contemporary realistic fiction, with a little bit of sci-fi and some historical fiction.
Oh, yeah. I’ve been looking it up and it seems like the Discovery Klingons did use real makeup. I only saw one episode, and maybe it was the…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I might still be on then.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy I will be under the name Esther W or imexinart.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey! Not sure if you’re still around, but I’ll be on again in half an hour ish.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
I haven’t requested access but by email is anordinarypen and my username is Chelsea R.H.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
Sure no problem. Just request for access 🙂
@seekjustice @ariel-ashira @anyone-who-is-lurking
Would you mind letting me know what is the name you use for your Google accounts? Because I have granted one of you access but I can’t tell who.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, cool! I am back on by the way.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Its set in a dystopian version of Australia, 146 years in the future.
Me too, I might be on later though 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, I have to go for a little while.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Ha, ha! 😀 I know only a handful of Spanish words, and I am always getting the tenses wrong.
Is Stars Fill Infinity set in current day Australia?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Su bastante bienvenido, porque se lo merece!
Its quite welcoms because it deserves it. (The wonder of Google translate???)
A very little bit, but not properly. Same with French.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Su bastante bienvenido, porque se lo merece!
Can you actually speak german?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Vielen dank! *bows*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Estoy leyendo “Stars Fill Infinity” y es increíble!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
And you’re Spanish? My word, this is what happens to writers. 🙂
What are you working on, mein freund?
- Load More
