@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Currently I’m editing my novel (or, you know, looking at Pinterest)
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I live in Montana. 🙂 Haha.. new movement…I’ll check it out. XD
Nice. XD I’m working on a new blog serial story/future novella that’s going through alpha readers over at ST right now. How about you?
Na, I was just hanging out at ST because I missed all me peoples. Plus, I’ve been writing like a madman…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey, you back yet?
-
Kaya Young posted an update 8 years, 3 months ago
Ok, y’all. I just wanted to let you know that our wifi had an unfortunate encounter with lightning, and won’t be fixed until the 15th. 🙁 Anyway, I haven’t deserted the Kingdom!
Happy Writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m writing now! What’re you working on today?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Well, the Kingdom is mostly made up of Rochellaine and Alia and I bickering, Jen and Ariel being sweet and Catwing being…Catwing. A few others pop in now and then, but we’re the staunch supporters TILL WE’RE OLD AND GREY!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson If you want to read about the new KP movement that is shaking the forum, read the first several pages of this topic. You might also enjoy my poem Raspberry Blood after that. That is, if you have not stayed up with us much and don’t know about it already.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson We are driving from Missouri to Idaho. You live around there?
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Sweet! I’ve always wanted to meet some of the KP and ST people IRL. It would be awesome. You touring the USA? XD I’ve also always wanted to tour all fifty states. Who knows. Maybe someday I will. 😉
-
Sink replied to the topic The Omniscient POV in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
*face palm*
KP hates my formatting. Hang on a sec.
____________
Kija lifted his chin, haughtily tossing his pale hair out of his eyes. “Let us go then, gentleman.”
The more volatile of the duo growled while the other simply bristled, and grabbed his arm, yanking Kija forward. The prince bit back a yelp when the guard jerked his…[Read more] -
Sink replied to the topic The Omniscient POV in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter
Oh! I write in omnipresent POV all the time. It’s really fun because I can see all the character’s thoughts and actions, and not just the MC’s.
First thing I would do is decide–why do you want to write it in Omni POV? What genre of book is it? Some genres work better with Omni POV than others. Like mystery, for example. Most mystery…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson Hi! My Dad and I are on a trip, and as we went through Colorado yesterday, @alia and I met each other in real life!
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Whasup? Anything new(well… happening?) at KP lately? Catwing fall in a jar of peanut butter and get covered in chicken feathers? Skredder howl at the moon to much? (You are the one with the wolf avatar, aren’t you Skredder? If not… )
I see out dear Rochellaine finally succumbed to her evil author nature and…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 3 months ago
Hello, dear old KP friends! I’ve missed you. Even though most of you are probably over at ST as well. Still. All our writing jokes and our beautiful anthem….
Anyhow, I’d love to read some. My Google account is under Sarah Irene, btw. Just so you don’t see some random person requesting access and have no idea who said random person is. XD
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Anyone around? I just migrated from ST where no one is around really… so what’s up at KP? The deserted halls of this mountain fortress really must be brought back to life one day. I miss KP. And the KP anthem. And all the great inside jokes… *tears*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually I am still on the trip with my Dad, using a tablet and not working on any WIP. Our meeting went well. It was so amazing to meet Alia, even if we were pressed for time!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I will be here a while!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine I can’t act like it never happened, but personally you have just as much standing as you did before in my mind.
i knew you were joking this time. 😉
Poor you and @seekjustice ! I’m afraid I understand the asthma/coughing/allergies thing way to well!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Here’s my guilty secret that I have yet to reveal to you all…sabres do not come from Babylon so far as I know….and….worst of all. I do not have one. I do have the origami crane army, so you don’t need to worry about that.
Farewell until the wee hours of the morning!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, like I told you before, I’m quite timid of meeting you in real life. 😮 You really have a sabre from Babylon, right?
Ariel, if you’re reading this, please realize I’m joking. I’m not afraid of SeekJustice at all, and we’re just having fun. There, does that help?
SeekJustice, I’m going to depart now for a while. I’ll pro…[Read more]
- Load More

@kaya-young okey-dokey 😉