@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@leumeister Because I tagged you? 😛 That’s how we always get people to come on here. Anyway, it worked, didn’t it? You’re here now! 😛
Oh yes! Having someone beta-read is definitely helpful! If only I could get the next section of my book done for my own beta-readers. 😉 (I am an extremely slow writer…) Do you write faster, or edit f…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
It was crazy :D. “Alexei, unfortunately suffered from haemophilia, which meant he had to be carried around everywhere, until the disease took his life. After that, times got very dark for the surviving members of his family”…I’m sure it did, since they were all shot a minute later. 😛
Yes, I do that as well 😀 It drives everyone…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! It was a lot of fun. Oh well, I’m glad you like her hair anyway. I started out with it a bit longer, but when I did the second edits for some reason it ended up the length it is now. Oh say, I was meaning to ask, her hair isn’t dark enough either, is it? How dark did you mean when you said “dark brown?”
Haha, the shir…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I love those! …oh, I hate those!! 😛
I love discussing historical inaccuracies, and watching videos about them is very fun. However, I also am horrified when I see a video that is itself purporting to be accurate and is instead very inaccurate. I saw a few of those recently when I was watching fashion history videos. Some of…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
The funniest thing about that is that the video pointing out the historical inaccuracies is also rather extremely inaccurate 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Yep, I just rearrived 😀 I’m supposed to be editing…but whoops, I’m watching YouTube videos on the historical inaccuracies of Anastasia.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy Are either of you still around? I wasn’t on before because I was completing a law school assignment, but it’s done now and I’ll be writing for a little bit.
@leumeister You said you might be on this topic sometimes? How about now? 😉
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Haha it’s fine I completely understand! 👌 There’s no real rush since I’m also still not done with the second part.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I haven’t yet and I’m really sorry. I’ve just had a hectic month.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
😓
Btw have you taken a look at the chapters I’ve uploaded for my WIP? Cos I think it might be helpful if I got some comments before I proceed any further.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Don’t. Give. In. To. It!!
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
My WIP. I have *sigh* this compulsive need to edit what I’ve already written when I really should be moving on.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hello! Whatcha workin’ on?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m on now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @sarah-anson @daughteroftheking @dekreel Anyone around? I’m editing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I wrote another poem. 🙂
Things
A pumpkin on a picket fence
(Though why it is there, I don’t know,)
An alligator, two yards hence
(If it’s to stay, I think I’ll go,)
A windshield wiper on a tree
(A car was wrecked there once, I think)
An elephant stepped on my knee
(It startled me and made me blink)
A teacup on a giant’s head
(He…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I actually started drawing her before you answered me…so I’m glad you said yes! 😛 Here she is:

This is my first ever real attempt to make a drawing on a computer, so…sorry that it’s a bit messy and unfinished. Considering it’s my first attempt at this type of art, I am pretty satisfied with it. 🙂 So…what do you th…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Is it okay if I draw her? 😉 I don’t draw very often, but I like to once in a while.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 The collage maker I use is befunky.com
I don’t know what kind of covers you make on Canva, so I can’t say for sure. Can you save them to your computer, or do they stay on Canva? Because if you can save them as JPEG, PDF, or whatever other types of files Lulu allows, then it should be fine. I usually do JPEG, I just save wh…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia What’s your SE tag? (If you want you can just tag me on SE. I have the same tag. 🙂 )
- Load More
