@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
My WIP. I’m skipping chapter 6 to write chapter 7 first 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy Hello, my friend. What are you working on?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hi! I’m here too 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m back, if you’re still around 🙂
-
valtmy replied to the topic Need Alpha Readers! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 3 months ago
OK I’ve put in some comments for chapter 3… though it seems to cut off abruptly.
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Aw. Well, thanks and see you later!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson Unfortunately I can’t be on right now, but I might be around later 🙂 Happy editing!
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @anyone else
Anyone on? I’m editing/writing Firemaster and This Curse To Bear.
-
Sink replied to the topic Need Alpha Readers! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey there everyone, I’m just stopping by to say chapter 3 is up! So if y’all lovely peeps would head over to my WIP and check it out(because I’m not afraid to say it, it’s awesome), I would love you and you can have some virtual chocolate.
*hands chocolate*
Have fun. 😉
-
Sink replied to the topic I FINISHED!! (ish) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
*throws confetti and cake* *high five*
Congrats, me amigo! You are now officially 100/100 steps ahead of moi. 😉 Best of luck and have some hot chocolate.
*hands hot chocolate melted by smaug’s own fire*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
😀 bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I FINISHED!! (ish) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Awesome work! I wish you the best of luck with editing 🙂
*showers confetti and paper cranes*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, it is.
Ohhh! 😀 You made me smile. I’m really excited.
Got to go now, though. Talk to you later!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
It really is awe inspiring to look at the stars and try to imagine how much bigger God is than the stars are!
😛
Justice’s reaction is much more violent 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, that makes sense. Oh, what you said in the last post about us thinking the universe is infinite reminded me of something funny. We watched a documentary a while ago about the patterns God put in the stars and the guy said something like we think of ourselves as important and big, and then we see the universe, and we realize w…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I guess our finite brains will never understand the concept of Infinity or Eternity 🙂 However, I can clarify that by infinity I mean what we think of as being infinite and drawing a line between that and what actually is limitless (that being God).
Sure 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I see what you mean. The first definition of infinite is “limitless or endless” but the second definition is that it is impossible to measure, which implies that it could have a measurement if we only knew how, possibly. Infinite obviously comes from the word finite which means measurable, so infinite means immeasurable, sort of l…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
😀
Well, I think that’s a valid point, but without being a philosopher, theologian or linguist, I would say that there’s a difference between something being infinite and something being eternal.
People say that our universe is infinite, because its theorised that no matter how far you go you’ll never get to the end of it, but its…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Cool. I hope it turns out well.
By the way, is that the part that says “God outlasts infinity?” because I was talking to my brother about that line and he said disapproved of it because it’s theologically incorrect. I think it’s something like infinity means infinity, and if infinity can have an end, that implies so can God, w…[Read more]
- Load More
