@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine, same as above
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice, alright. I should be around for another 30 minutes to an hour
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia @seekjustice Same here. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Not just now, but I will be soon 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, either of you on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy, I love that song!
I’m glad you like my blog. I have quite a few post waiting to be written, but its hard to find time to actually write them.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy, yeah, its Decisions. I’ve been writing it for about a year and a half
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy, sorry I disapeared. I had to clean a bathroom. And now I have to eat…so will you be around later?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy, well, company is welcome 🙂
I’m writing my kinda-sorta-fantasy novel, kinda. I’m trying not to get distracted. what are you up?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy, you writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @jenwriter17, anyone on?
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, thanks guys
-
Alia replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-ashira, and I just saw this. You’ll be missed.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Definitely. I understand what its like to struggle with those decisions so I’ll keep you in my prayers.
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, @rochellaine
Hey guys, I could really use some prayer that God will show me where He wants me to go. I’ve mentioned before that I have felt called to a one year bible college in South Korea, but recently I feel kinda like He wants me to go in a different direction, which is hard because I’ve been looking forward to t…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 3 months ago
@warrenluther04, I apologize for taking so long, I’m on a kinda hiatus. I believe my tag is @theresaplay but it might have a dash between theresa and play.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry for disappearing! 😛 I got distracted by my sister’s dog. My mom let him out of his pen to play in the yard and he was so adorable…
😛 I’ve got some other stuff to do now, but I’ll probably be on in a little while or tonight, so I’ll see you later if you’re on then.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m going to try. 😛
I’m here now, but it’s been an hour since you posted. Are you still around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m so sorry! I completely forgot about answering your questions about the Great Depression! 🙁
I have a question of my own, though. In what year exactly is your book set? Because the Great Depression covered a whole decade, and I’d like to get my facts accurate. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’ve never heard particularly of Saltine crackers, but I think I can guess what they are. Just plain crackers with salt on them?
Whaaat? Liquorice is great 😛
I will endeavour to do so 🙂
- Load More
