@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I wasn’t intending to wake up so early! My sleep was not going very well so I figured I might as well come back on here.
Ah well. If physics ever taught man anything, it is that greater force is required to start a motion than continue it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I hope to! I’m having fun right now, and I think that’s the most important ingredient for quick progress in writing.
I’m being horribly mean to my poor heroine, though… 🙁
Maybe it’ll be a good thing for me to do both this and my western at the same time, since the western is much lighter, while this is darker than what I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Ah you’ve taken up my habit of getting up at six?
😀 Only yesterday you were saying how intimidating the first one alone was!
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys. I’m awake earlier than usual so I’m here now.
Um I think I’m going to be not-writing and reading When Infinity is Empty today… 😅
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Oh, yes! I remember that one! It looked really cool and it’d be awesome if you could finish it off!
<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333333; font-family: Georgia,’Times New Roman’,’Bitstream Charter’,Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I think I showed you the opening a while back. It’s Daughter of Judas. Do you remember? I was planning on finishing my western first, but I guess it’ll be easier to just go back and forth. And if I can work on it straight through this month for camp I should have a great deal done, and maybe I’ll end up finishing a big proj…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! I know you and I have very different ideas on novel planning! What’s this new project?
Editing. I’m finally making some progress!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Working on my camp nano project. 😉 It’s not my western… 😮 😛 For some reason that one still wasn’t going that well. I have the western all out in my head but it’s not going down. I think it might be because I’m not used to writing with a plan, so a structured plot made me feel cramped or something. Anyway, I have some…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Welcome! What are you up to?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! I’m here now. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
There’s three more parts! Let me get you the links…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey. I just finished reading Part 1 of When Infinity is Empty and there’s… no more left? 😢
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
It’s 9:12 PM. Bye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Yes, I understand that. I had the same problem with her second book. 🙁 I did manage to get extremely attached to the guy who ended up dying, but since I already knew he was going to die it wasn’t a shock or anything when he did.
Ok, it’s time for breakfast so I’m going to depart.
What time is it where you live?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Haha thanks. But since I knew it was a Les Mis retelling I was pretty much expecting it. I suppose that dulled the impact for me.
That and the fact that I was either squealing or giggling whenever I spotted a Les Mis reference. Which, um, isn’t really the intended reaction for certain scenes…? 😳
*bows* 😓 Sorry @seekjustice
I do…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Yes, when I posted it was only 10:00 for her, so I thought she might be here for another half hour or so, but I guess not. 🙂 She does sometimes stay up later, and since I didn’t get to talk to her last night I thought I’d take the chance.
Ah, just finished? I have a feeling you’ll be needing these. *hands you a box of tissues* Ev…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice goes to bed early right so I think she might be asleep now 😛
I’m still here though. Just finished reading Stars Fill Infinity.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice You were quite right. I did go to sleep. 😛 But I’m awake now, going to try and get some early morning writing done. Are you still awake?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
- Load More
