@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice What a topsy turvy day this has been! Sorry for disappearing. 🙂
I’m having mixed emotions because I am excited that I think you will be impressed with me for the tormentation of my character (yes, tormentation is a word. I say so.) but I’m upset that I’ve finally given in and am worried about my poor darling because really, she d…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Oh, hello! How’s things going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy Hey, I’m back for a little while. How’s it going?
@jenwriter17 Quoting our beloved queen, “You’re now officially a person, and not a horse! How exciting!” 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Okay, cool 😀
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey I’m here but I’m still out though. Just testing to see if I can post using my phone 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Ah, Jen! You changed your picture! You are now officially a person not a horse! How exciting 😀
Yep, I’m back (got distracted doing dishes). How’s things? we haven’t spoken in a while.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey. Unfortunately, I also need to leave now. Might probably come back later though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I won’t be here then, because my family is watching an episode of Star Trek, then we’ll do family worship.
@valtmy I’ve actually got to go, see above. 😉 But I’ll be back probably in an hour an a half to two hours.
See you both in a little while!
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey. Yep I’m still here.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be around in half an hour or so, once I’ve finished my quiet time.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 Forgot to tag you. Are either of you on tonight?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, are you on?
@catwing I’m back, and it’s “later” 😉 Are you back?
@valtmy How about you?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Praying for you, dear! Jesus will hold you fast.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy I never have more than a very vague idea of how the story is going to end until I get right up on it. 😛 I prefer leaving the POV count open as well, but since I find books with fewer POVs easier to read and understand I decided to practice writing with less. I’ll probably use several in my next books after I finish these practice n…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’m working on my novel 😀
Lol. For my plotting I know exactly how I want my story to end and I have a solid idea of what is in the immediate future but the middle is still hazy.
As for POVs… I just spent yesterday writing a scene in the POV of a very minor side character who I am pretty sure I am not going to revisit…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Hi!
@catwing Well, I think these won’t be turning out as well as they should. I used too much peanut butter. 🙁 (I rarely use recipes. 😛 ) Have you ever made any?
I usually don’t even do that much. 😮 I just say, “what if there was a person in this situation” and then write. 😛 As the book progresses I have a few scenes I plan a b…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys. I’m here now 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Well, I kind of left. Unintentionally. 😉 My little sister called me to help her with a sewing project, and then I decided to make peanut butter cups… random, I know. 😛
But I’m back now.
Plotting! What fun. I love plotting, except, when I plot my books they never get written. It’s only the ones that I write spontaneously that…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Oh! you are still here. 😛 Halloo.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Hey! Sorry I didn’t see this until now…my tag didn’t work and I didn’t get an email. I’m here now, though! I guess you probably aren’t anymore, but if you are, it’s so nice to see you again!
@seekjustice @valtmy Sorry people, I fell asleep early last night. Like, really early. Right after family worship. My sister texted me at 11…[Read more]
- Load More
