@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice In that case I should read that part soon. XD
I actually finished a long time ago, and I’ve been passing the time binge-reading all the comments for the KPA.
I didn’t put periods after some of my sentences and it DRIVES… ME… CRAZY!!!!!
Anyway, I think I’ll sign off now. Good to see you!
Byeeee, @rochellaine! you’ve probably…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
😛
No, you aren’t supposed to know, but everyone else does know and also know that I am rather obsessed with him. In fact, that he is my favourite character.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I mean, if your sister didn’t know I’m not a fox, then that’s fine. XD Just be sure she doesn’t KEEP calling me a fox. 😉
I’m sorry, am I supposed to know who he is? It’s hard to keep track of characters…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
And I agree with Valtmy on the subject of your question. Its hard to tell whether its too obvious or not because we don’t know what the point of it is. However, it is very obvious. Its just about whether you want it to be obvious or not.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine I’m here now, polishing up my blog post for today.
Dekreel, please don’t be offended, but my sister just called you a fox. I know you’re sensitive to be called a wolf, but how do you feel about being a fox?
I just got to the part where Sapphire is trying to take Kai to the hospital with the help of Rain and another boy.
😀 I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, that one. XD
I just got to the part where Sapphire is trying to take Kai to the hospital with the help of Rain and another boy.
Ahhhh, the life of a writer…
Yeah, definitely.
Sooooo…. *tries to think of something to say*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel Oh really? Well be thankful you never have, and stay away from it! 😛 It’s not a whole lot of fun. 😉
Ohhh!! The famous Stars Fill Infinity! The most talked-about book on this forum! The book I have written fanfiction for… 😛
Glad you’re getting a chance to read it. What part are you on?
What am I doing? I am trying to convin…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Thanks! I think I will try to make it a little less obvious. Thank you so much for all the ideas and comments! They’re very helpful.
Haha. 😛 I love a good brother and sister relationship, so I’m afraid I don’t appreciate the scenes with your MC’s brother at all. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine Ooooh, poison ivy. What’s that like? I’ve never had it before.
I’m beta-reading Chelsea’s book. What are you up to?
Oh yeah, you said a long time ago that you would give an explanation or something considering your MBTI. If you don’t want to do that with one hand, that’s fine. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel 😀
Sorry if I take a while to reply sometimes. I am currently typing with only one hand because of poison ivy.
Working on anything tonight?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Fair enough. Umm… No suggestions off the top of my head. 🙂
I don’t have a blog. I DESPERATELY want one though.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy That’s all right. Good night!
@rochellaine Hello! Yeah, yeah, I miss you, too. 😉
How are you doing? Sorry I disappeared last time. I sorta drifted off.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey. Not sure when you’ll be back but I’ll put my answer to your first question here before I go:
1. You found out Yishay very quickly. Would it be more interesting if it were not so obvious, or is it fine as it is? If I had him just go to his house and wait for Bathshua would that make it harder to figure out? But that seems quite…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing @valtmy @seekjustice Hey, I’m back!
@dekreel Hi!!! How are you doing?? You’re actually here!! 😀 😀 😀 (I’m going to keep being overly excited every time you show up until you make it a frequent occurrence. 😉 )
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing I know… I need to stop by more often.
I’m beta-reading SeekJustice’s book. How ’bout you?
You ever going to update your blog? I enjoy reading it! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
It’s not that I do not like fantasy (though I admit to never taking a fancy to high fantasy and magic that do not have adequate explanations and justifications) but I found it hard to write. For my pitiful attempt a fantasy, I established a magic system and I even had a plot that would make use and exemplify the themes of the system very…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Oh a science fiction-fantasy? Wow I don’t think I heard of anything like that. I tried writing a fantasy myself once and it… didn’t go so well. The idea’s tucked into the backroom of my mind for now. 😛
Yep I can relate with not knowing how my story is supposed to go. I know the beginning and the end but I just want God to tell me…[Read more]
- Load More
