@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I could really feel the emotion in it. You did well.
May I offer a suggestion? If so, should I do it here? In your doc? Somewhere else?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Bye!
@dekreel Oooh, I’m glad you enjoyed it! That was a lot of fun to write that scene!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine Good night! Hope to see you tomorrow. Earlier in the night would be even better. XD
@seekjustice I’m enjoying your book so far! I just finished reading over Justice’s riot in front of the town hall. It really made my heart pound.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel Cool! I can’t wait to read it!
I will have to wait until tomorrow, though, even if you get it done tonight. I’m leaving now. 🙁
Talk to you later.
@seekjustce Bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel That’s good news 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve finished beta-reading and now I’m working on the comical poem prompt you gave me. 😉
@seekjustice I know, you just didn’t know I was here. 😉 Going pretty well!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah they do, but apparently it doesn’t work all that well 😛
@dekreel Sorry, I wasn’t ignoring you 😀 How’s things? I’ve been going through your comments!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel Hi!! I’m starting to get sleepy, though. I’ll be here for a few more minutes.
What are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Heyyyy, I’m still here! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Do people use satellite GPS in Australia? I know it can still be hard to find something even with that, though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
We used to live with another family a bit further out than that, but everyone knew where they lived so we were right 😛 What’s annoying about where we live now though is that we technically live at an address which is different to our postal address, which makes it hard when people try to deliver stuff to us. (What happens is that we…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, that’s not too bad. We used to live that far out, except for I think a farmers market or something that was nearby. Nobody visiting could EVER find our house! 😛 We got so many calls from guests, saying “sorry, we’re confused. Where exactly are you?”
Now we live in the suburbs (I think that’s what it’s called) so the sto…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll give the whole thing away if I tell you, so you’ll have to wait and read it when it’s done. 😉
Nice. 🙂 How far from town do you live?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Cool….what’s it about?
Depends. Today we had to drop my mum’s car off to get serviced and then went to some op shops. We usually have to do grocery shopping and on Fridays I do dancing and youth group.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on a new short story.
What do you do in town besides go to the library?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
All right. I’ll have a look at it in a minute! What are you working on at the moment?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice “Gesticulate” from Kismet. In the musical, right before the song, a poet/storyteller is arrested and his hand threatened to be cut off. The guy in charge gives him a chance to argue, and he sings this song about how much his hand is needed in his profession, and why he can’t be a storyteller without his hand. You have to see his ha…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’m here now! 😀 What’s the song?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character name in the forum Characters 8 years, 2 months ago
@amy-l-klob I found a website with boys names in the 1700s that might help out a little! My favorite names on the list for your character are Abe, Amos, Asa, Eli, Ike, Jed, Oscar, Reuben, Stanley, and Thaddeus. Hope that helps! 🙂
- Load More
