@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@valtmy Hello! What are you working on?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Hey will be here for about half an hour…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
It makes a huge difference, trust me 🙂
Rest assured, I have now turned my attentions to completing Neva’s character profile. Farewell!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@jenwriter17 That’s really good! I don’t think I can take all the credit though, I had to pray A LOT over it!
Whereabouts are you up to?
I know…I want to work on it too. But reading cheap romances just seems easier, even though its a mild form of torture.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@jenwriter17 Awesome! What do you think of it compared to the first draft?
I’m wavering between working things out for the third book and reading and mentally critiquing a Christian romance novel which I’m not particularly enjoying.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@jenwriter17 yep, I look forward to seeing you then!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia @jenwriter17 @valtmy @catwing @rochellaine
Anyone here?
-
Kaymart replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
I sadly have not worked in this story very much since posting the bit I did at the top. But I think continuing will be a must now that I’ve reread the comments here. I hope you won’t be disappointed.
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 1 month ago
Possible titles
~ Stand Together
~ The High Road
~ Marching on
~ Grief-Stricken~ Tough Choices / Decisions
~ Look to the Stars
~ Deep Roots~ Love me This way
~ I Bleed for you
~ Stand strong / TogetherAs usual, please let me know if you would like a title. I have these and many more.
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 1 month ago
Oh. I had forgotten about this conversation!
How about I post a few more story titles and the plots that I think goes with them? (Am I able to post photos?) *shrugs* I’ll try anyway.
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 1 month ago
Whew! I’ve finally come back. Not entirely my fault – honest – but I did forget I was a member here for a time. Good thing I wrote down my username and password.
In any case, I’d really like to start participating here more, if that’s all right. I want to write and share biblical stories with people. And getting feedback and advice to better my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
I’ve listened to a radio adaption of Mansfield Park and I liked the actors but the storyline was kind of “eh”. I’ve read an abridged version of Sense and Sensibility and I’ve read part of Pride and Prejudice, but I never finished it. I think I liked Northanger Abbey because it is essentially a critique of romance novels 😉 whilst…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice I don’t have the book. I think the only Austen books we have are Emma, Sense and Sensibility, and Pride and Prejudice. Oh, and Mansfield Park. Out of those four I hated one, liked another, and two were neutral, but I have no idea which book goes in which category, since I quit Austen after that. 😛
I only got Pride and Pr…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
I have read Jane Austen though. And Northanger Abbey is the only one of her books that I really liked, not that I loved it, but I did enjoy it, and I’ve seen the movie. I think I mostly liked it because I liked Mr Tilney.
Basically engaged might be taking it a bit far, but can you imagine Chessy and Justice not arguing about…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Wonderful! It seems like it would be much more comedic than your Infinity series. 😛 But…but you hate Jane Austen. So, when and how did you convince yourself to read Northanger Abbey?
Oh, sounds great. 😀 I thought it would be something he’d say to Chessy, though, and it seemed like by the third book they’d be basically eng…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
I love the idea of that too! I’ll probably eventually write it 😀
That line was actually meant for the third book, so it’ll still end up in there 🙂
Are you around this fine night?
or anyone else? @alia @jenwriter17 @valtmy
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @catwing @jenwriter17
Hey. I’ll be on a while (not writing though) but will most likely disappear again. Please don’t mind.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Anyone on? @dekreel @catwing @jenwriter17
@alia Can I read your story?
@seekjustice I absolutely loved your idea for a Northanger Abbey retelling where the protagonist reads too many sci-fi novels!!! That would be hilarious!
And I completely wish you had put in “You disrupt the balance of my life!” That would be so cool. It’s one of the be…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Blog Buttons in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 1 month ago

@jenwriter17, does this work?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, @jenwriter17, @dekreel, anyone else on?
- Load More

I am also curious about WHERE to do such writing? I want to start a short story (which I’ve been advised to do) and for some reason unbeknownst to me I write BETTER much of the time when it’s directly in a website or something for people to read. [?]