@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine WHOOOHOOOO!!!
I’ll most likely be here 😀 I’m doing a questionnaire thing for Quillon at the moment and I’m only halfway through.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing That’s all right, he’ll turn up, though I can’t remember what chapter he appears in? Just when he does, you have to like him, okay?
(Well, you don’t have to, but…I’m the author and he is my favourite male character)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Hey, hello, how do you do?? I’m BACK!!!!! 😀 😀 😀
I’ll be on in about fifteen or twenty minutes, actually, but I just wanted to make sure you’ll be on then. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Ah good job! Several people do die, but you’re free to adore Quillon because he won’t die. You’re welcome *grins*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing How are you enjoying it so far?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I’d find it easier if you sent them all to me at once 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing What do you mean? I’m having a little trouble understanding.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@valtmy Unfortunately I’ve had to disappear.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Might be around for a little while. Not writing though. Tomorrow’s another break day so I’ll have more time then.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia @jenwriter17 @catwing @rochellaine Anyone on this fine morning/evening/afternoon?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice, 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Sorry for the late reply. Thanks so much for sending me that link! I’m from NSW too, so its really good to hear people are giving aid 🙂 (and thanks for your kind comments! I’m really excited!)
@rochellaine @catwing @jenwriter17 @alia @valtmy
To go on from my request for the drought, I’d like it if you could pray specifically for one of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@ariel-ashira YOU’RE BACK YOU’RE BACK YOU’RE BACK!!! YUSSS!
Welcome back, Ariel! It’s about time. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
ARIEL!!!!! It’s been so long and I’ve missed you so much! I’ve prayed a lot for you though 🙂
I can’t wait till you’re back on more regularly, but until then I’ll keep praying 😀
Have fun 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@ariel-ashira, *raises arms to protect self from falling*
Course I’ll be praying. I know I would want prayer in this situation. Or any for that matter.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia *tacklehugs* I have missed you so much! Thank you for praying. It means the world.
-
Alia replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@ariel-ashira, it’s been so long! I will keep praying for safe travels and smooth transitions. And quick ones too, I’ve missed chatting with you
-
Ariel Ashira's profile was updated 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice @alia @rochellaine @dekreel @daughteroftheking @jenwriter17 I got my hands on a computer at the library long enough to get on here! Thank you guys so much! I can’t tell you how much I miss you!
I like your profile pic, Jenna. And the verse is awesome, Seekjustice.
My family is on their way. I don’t know if I will have int…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
“It’s almost like magic… The way grandfather’s photo flashes across my mind with every note I play.”
Sorta. 😛
@rochellaine Care to do one? 😀

- Load More
