@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia Hey, how are you doing?
What are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice, I find it funny that you refuse to kill off Quillon because he is your favorite. I like to kill my favorites off 🙂
@rochellaine, @catwing, @jenwriter17, @ariel-ashira (I still can’t believe you’re back!), @valtmy, @dekreel, anyone writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing 😀 Curly black hair is basically all you need to know. He’s pretty easy to spot. 😉
@seekjustice You here yet?
-
Ariel Ashira's profile was updated 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Good to be back around again. Nice profile pic, BTW. Did you draw it?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia Praying for you and your sister!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Helloooo! I’m writing a blog post and pondering life. Would anyone like to join me?
@valtmy (I’m not sure what you’re up to today so I just thought I’d tag you) @alia @Rochellaine @catwing @dekreel
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia I sympathise 🙁 I’ll be praying!
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
forgot to ask my prayer request.
My youngest sister struggles with keeping her emotions in check. But lately it has been exceedingly hard on my mom. K has been raging more often than usual. So please pray that my mom will not be too exhausted and that K will be able to communicate why these past few months have been so difficult for…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@clairec, @ariel-ashira, thank you
@seekjustice, ClaireC, still praying. Keep us updated on how things go.
Ariel, I’m praying. I know how difficult it is to go through this. Though I don’t know what it’s like to be away from all your family for long periods of time.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Hi, friends! The reason I am posting this comment is so that I can get this topic sent to my email, not so I can actually say anything. 😉 But since I am here I might as well say hi and I sure missed you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice *glares at the time zones* *looks to see what time it is in seven different countries so I know who to tag*
okay, not quite…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@valtmy That’s the same thing that happened with my western and DoJ. I currently have been actually writing on DoJ and making notes for my western, but that could change at any moment. 😀
@seekjustice Bye! I’m leaving now too.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Of course I like taking quizzes. Particularly history and literature ones 😛
My advice would be this: don’t give in. Or do give in. Depends on how strong you feel.
I’m actually one of the lucky ones who doesn’t get distracted by other WIPs.
Anyway I have to go now 🙂
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
I love brainstorming. I have lots of ideas for my stories but the problem comes with linking them together into a tight, cohesive plot that somewhat makes sense 😛
Lately I’ve been getting a lot of inspiration for my other story, Rules of Fate, as opposed to my WIP, QOD. So I am thinking of looking through and uploading the first…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Ah, I don’t know. Sometimes it’s fun to criticize. I mean, if we know better than the writers, we must know a lot, right? And isn’t it fun to know a lot? Or at least, to feel like you know a lot on one particular subject?
I was just on a quiz website the other day and passed the grammar, history, and literature tests with fly…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Haha, yes, where did that come from? That is not the direction my story is taking at all. 😛
By the way, if you want to read the second part of QOD, the link is available on the thread so you can request for access. No one’s read it yet though. (Not trying to pressurize you to read it or anything since I’m still struggling through…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@valtmy Good question. Maybe the house is backed up to a hedge, and since the stairs are easily seen by anyone, he wants to go by the hedge so no one can see him talking to her? They could be in the terribly cliche situation where her parents hate the guy, or at least he thinks they do, or he could be in hiding for some terrible crime against t…[Read more]
- Load More
