-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree Just curious…you wouldn’t happen to have some pizza would you? 😀
-
Snapper and
Emily D are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @seekjustice @jane-maree I’m here! Write/edit time!
-
Snapper and
Joseph Darkgrate are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Oh dear. It ate him…
I’ve got to go now. I edited quite a bit. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Maybe to Jack it would appear that the flashlight appeared out of nowhere? Like, he can’t see the fairy yet, because he doesn’t know they exist. He doesn’t believe in them yet?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Gotta love the humor! 😛
Hey catwing, go outline. 😉
Suddenly, a flashlight appeared out of nowhere. Jack put his hand on his head, clenching at his hair! “Goodness me! A flashlight! My requests have been answered!”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Yes! Isn’t editing so much fun!
I’m going through and killing all the telling, and making my sarcastic character ten times as snarky. It’s awesome. 😛 I’m about 16, maybe 17% through with editing. Making progress. 😀
I’ve been able to incorporate world building too, which I decided to do after I wrote the book. *hides under piles of…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Hiya! I’m editing too!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @that_writer_Girl_99 Time for dinner! Have fun with ethics and novels that don’t want to be written! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 That sounds…difficult. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *pats shoulder*

What’s ethics?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@That_writer_Girl_99 Watcha studying?
@salome01w4g Hiya! I’m worldbuilding. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@That-writer-girl-99 Hey, you still there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emily @shannon @salome01w4g @daeus @catwing @daughteroftheking
I’m worldbuilding at the moment. -
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@michael-stanton *nods* Of course, of course…that makes sense. Poor underlings.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Kylo Ren is the worst…
@xonos-darkgrate FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me. (@kate-flournoy and @daeus think he’s awesome for some reason…) 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Well, the version of a synopsis I know is a maximum of 10 page summary of a book that describes the plot, characters, message, world and the writer’s thoughts. Soooo… I assume these are slightly different things in Australia. That’s all.
That’s my definition of a synposis too…I mean, that’s a good reason for writer’s to hate…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is My Main Character Well-Developed? in the forum Characters 9 years ago
@raevynstar Oh…yeah….that would make a Labrador a problem. 😛
@daeus *dances* Yay! Destruction to telling!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus
Well, big thoughts is mainly that you should take out the last paragraph, because although you’re trying to appeal with struggles like that, people might not want to think of themselves as weak or cowardly, if you know what I mean. Maybe they know that subconsciously, but who wants to admit that they are a coward? I mean, a Christian might…[Read more] - Load More
