-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh, actually, I might know you! Didn’t you draw that awesome map of Aerwiar and all that and put it on the Wingfeather PM??
I’m Ava Murbarger on YDubs!! Also I’m in Amber!!! I’m the same way in the competitions lol, but I might actually be leaving YDubs in May… Still a long ways away, but it goes by fast.
I’m starting to draw…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh isn’t he in your story about Shauna Sarah Smith? I recognize his last name!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @acancello
Thanks!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen!
A really weird fact about me is that dogs don’t seem to like my blue eyes.
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oooh! I like the style of it. Its kind of sad/happy/hopeful 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh, ok! I got it, thanks!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @grcr @freedomwriter76
Just for fun, I’m posting Ottoline’s mood board/aesthetic. Because why not, lol.
Do you guys have mood boards for any characters in this party? If so, feel free to post them. (Pics are FINALLY working again!!!)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @keilah-h
Here’s another one, my new favorite that I did a couple weeks ago. Pics are finally working again!!!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Trailblazer are now friends 3 years ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Anyone else love moodboards/aesthetics? I tried explaining it to my class…and they think I’m weird. Not that they didn’t think that before, lol.
-
Yeah, I love them! I actually discovered they were a thing through KP 😅
-
Same! I didn’t know they existed until KP either.
-
-
I didn’t know they were a thing until I joined KP either. I haven’t made any, but I might try it at some point. Where do you get the images that you use in them?
-
@jonas I think they’re really fun, and help me build the characters and capture their personality. I look up the images either on google or on canva photos. I design all my boards on a website called Canva. It’s free unless you get the premium version.
-
Okay. Thanks! I’ll have to try that.
-
No problem! I am completely obsessed with them now, and they’re just super fun especially when you’ve hit a mental roadblock in your writing (TOTALLY not speaking from experience….i mean, not at all….jk)
-
Yeah. It sounds like another thing to distract me from actually writing XD. You can never have too many of those!
-
Haha yeah….I have KP, music, school. volleyball, friends, and now moodboards to distract me, lol
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yep, I’m on YDubs! Thanks for the tag @hybridlore 😁
Uh, let’s see. A little bit about me. I play guitar and sing for church, I’m about to be a PK, I just sort of finished a decent sized novel (no editing, so it’s kinda rough XD), and I’m working on a sequel. Hybridlore is kind of the beta reader for all that stuff (:
Aaaaanyway,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥹
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Awesome! I tested out the profiles and they seem to be working on my end as well.
How is the formatting? Is it still wonky on your end?
@grcr @jonas @trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium @everyonewhohasbeenhavingtroublewiththeirprofilepictures
So, I made some changes to the site, and the profiles seem to be working again! Let me…[Read more]
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yes! I’m indeed alive!
Sorry for leaving all of you guys hanging, I’ve been out of the country for the past month and haven’t had access to a computer until now.
Glad to be back, but not so glad that the KP site appears to be having some issues lol. Well, hopefully, soon that won’t be the case!
Again, thank you Axiom, and…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Huh, there definitely seems to be a problem with the programming in the back end of the site that’s causing all these profile image issues.
I’ll see what I can do and hopefully, profile pictures will be back working smoothly again soon! Thanks for letting me know about this!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@thearcanceaxiom
That’s very true! It’s a skill that takes a lot of time to develop, taking in a lot of different ideas from pros, plot, character, and bringing those different ideas into something cohesive is a challenge, but it’s worth it in the end!
I have a cousin that’s older than me, and he once read my work and said “I bet I could write…[Read more]
- Load More


