-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Here’s the link to my WIP.
https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
If you have any critiques, please reply to this thread and tag me! Thanks for being interested in this! 🙂
Do you think I’ve fixed most of the problems we’ve discussed? Anything I need to work on in the “new” chapters?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @esther-c @trailblazer
Okay guys, so since Hugo and Ottoline are kind of a thing, I realized that they have a pretty big age gap. Hugo’s 16, and Ottoline’s only 13! I’m not a fan of age gaps like this during teen romance, so I’m moving Ottoline’s age up to 14/15 so it’s not as weird.
Ottoline
“Well, I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Okay! Great! I’ll tag you in the thread.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yes, he’s in a ball whenever he joins. When he joins, the ball will have already begun, so he’ll probably have to get changed and get a mask from the basement (unless he always wears a suit and tie, flats and a mask on regular occasions)
-
Esther replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Well, I see the link you posted. I’m not sure if that’s what you want or not. If you haven’t already, maybe try the link button at the top of the response box? 🤷🏻♀️ idk
-
Esther replied to the topic How to write non-magical fantasy in the forum Fantasy 3 years ago
That’s a great question! And actually, I’m planning to write a non-magical fantasy sometime in the future.
I think all you have to do is make the world unique. Magic doesn’t define fantasy, although it often is a big component of it. You can create different races, or different culture within one world or country. Whatever you want…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, since we have a weird guy to girl ration, I’ll go ahead and add in Hedieh. It’ll be fun. 😉
Amir
Amir squirmed in his seat, trying to get comfortable. He hated wearing this tight-fitting suit, but if it was for tradition, then he told himself he wou…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Heres a short one that might get the party started!
Hugo
Hugo waited on the couch for Ottoline to get ready, he could only imagine how she looked with makeup on. He had a nice chat with Amir, Lane and David who were already dressed up in suits like…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I will see if I can write one today or tomorrow! Also, I am sure that Hugo will dance with Ottoline, but group dances would be fun! Maybe some boys should bring dates since we hardly have any girls? Or do you think that would be to crazy? (Sorry if someone already asked that!) 😀
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s funny! haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Okay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m pretty sure that the house only said that they had to participate in the party itself (I just looked back and read it), not that everybody had to dance. So this might work.
Everybody has to wear a mask and dress up, I’m assuming.
Except now we have to decide which boys are going to sit in the corner and which ones are going to dance.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
@thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin
Here’s where my problem lies: I need to show small details (a well outside the city, the slums, different districts, etc.) but drawing each individual building and block and street is IMPOSSIBLE since it’s a huge city! So what do you guys think I should do?
Should I omit these details altogether or is there a way…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I think we should have a small group of “annoying” guys that eat food and do “stupid” and funny stuff in the corner, lol. Then we still have some guys sharing the girls, but it’s not like a 10 to 2 ratio, and there’s still dancing.
What do you think?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
So basically this is a hidden cabin in the woods, and these characters all show up and nobody knows who owns it. The door locks by itself so they’re forced to stay with each other. Hugo and Ottoline (two characters) share their past and fall in love (lol) and then the house forces them to do a series of activities. One of which is a m…[Read more]
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years ago
Hey y’all! I’m leaving for New York City tomorrow morning with my parents. I won’t be getting back till late Thursday evening! Just wanted to let y’all know. 😁 I hope everyone has a fantastic week!!
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @sarafini @anyone else
Yeah….I wasn’t sure if you danced at a masquerade ball…but that makes sense.
I mean, at some parties the boys just sit and talk about stupid stuff and eat food and make dumb jokes and do the macarena….so not everybody would have to have a girl to dance…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Let the drama begin.
Hehe.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh dear, he’s pale! Must be scared.
Lane moved a few steps closer. GOODNESS! He’s really pale!Â
Haha! That’s funny.
- Load More

Have a good time!
that’s so cool! have fun! and thank you 🙂
@euodia-vision
That’s awesome!! I hope you have a great time!!
Cool! hope you have fun!
Oooh, sounds fun! Hope you have an awesome time!!
Have a great time!!!!!!!!!
@rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @esther-c @smiley
Thanks y’all!! We had a great time!!!