-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @starshiness
You guys are so amazing at writing poetry! I haves some I would love to share also (Though they are not nearly as good as yours) But I have them all written on paper and cant find any 🙂 Ill look! 😀
-
Euodia and
Janellebelovedpig are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Esther posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
acancello @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @hannahn @hybridlore @janellebelovedpig @landric @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @starshiness @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Hey everyone!! Just a heads up, we have some friends over this weekend, so I don’t k…[Read more]
-
Whoops! Forgot these tags:
@acancello @keilah-h -
Oh gotcha! 😉 No problem, have fun!!
-
Alright! I hope you have a good time! 😉
-
Thats totally fine, have fun with your friends!
-
How’d your weekend go? Hope you had lots of fun!
-
We did have fun!! 😊 My friend is actually a writer, so it was super fun to talk about (aka: nerd out over) out books. 😉
-
*our books
-
Aw, that’s always the best!!
-
For sure 😊
-
-
-
-
Ok!
Love your new pfp btw!-
Thanks! 😉 I love it too. 😁 I’ve been waiting to upload it, cuz it wasn’t working for a little while.
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, I love him!! 😊 So cool that he’s Riker’s brother-in-law! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Exactly. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
nope, *shrugs* oh well
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
annnnd it didn’t, let’s try another one…

-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I saw that pics worked for Freedom (kinda) so I wanted to try to send Riya and Tirion’s boards…

-
Euodia replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @whalekeeper @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig
Hi everyone!
So this is most likely going to be the strangest prayer request you’ve heard so buckle up.😂
My family owns two goats, Ivy and Kate, and they are my babies. I…[Read more]-
Aww!! I’ll be praying ♥️♥️
-
@hybridlore thank youuu
-
-
Hey, that’s actually really cool! I’ll be praying too. My friends have goats at their farm, although I don’t think they’ve ever bred any of them.
-
*wants to see the goats now*
I’ll definitely be praying! ❤️ -
@freedomwriter76 thank youu!
@kyronthearcanin haha, i’ll try to send pics once the baby is here (if pics are working ofc)
-
Awesome!! 😉
-
-
Oh, that’s so awesome!! I’ll be praying! ❤️😊
-
I’ll be praying! (Yes, please send pictures XD )
-
Ill pray! And yes, please share pics, baby goats are adorable❤️
-
Aww baby goats 😍😍😍 And no girl, I totally get being worried about a dearly loved animal/pet. I’ll definitely be praying! ❤️
-
-
@keilah-h @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
WE HAVE GOATS! There were TWO of them! My sister woke me up around 7:30 this morning saying there were baby goats, so they came without my help! They’re both girls and they’re the cutest things on earth. Mom is doing fine as well.…[Read more]-
THAT’S SO GREAT!! XDXD Yay, I’m glad they’re okay!!
-
YAY!! Me too!! xD That’s great they came so easily!!
(I want to see pictures later too!!)
-
-
Im so glad everything went well!
-
OH MY GOODNESS YAY!!!! That’s great!! I know you must be so psyched!!
(Have you come up with names yet?? 😀 XD) -
YAYYY!!!! That’s so awesome!! 😆
-
@kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Thanks so much!!! Pics didn’t work but hopefully soon…
We named them Juniper and Fern-
YAAAAAY!!! 🎉🎉
I love the names btw!! 😁-
Awwww I love those!! I bet they are adorable ❤
-
@kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6
Thank youuu! Yes they are SO adorable. Today, Juniper fell asleep on the cough with my brother.😍-
Aww!!! That’s so cute!! Funny story whenever we were getting ready to get our cats I asked mom if I could have baby goats instead XDXD
-
AWWWWWW 😍😍😍😍😍 That is precious!!!
-
@kyronthearcanin Ahaha, that’s amazing! XD Are you glad you got cats or do you still wish you’d gotten baby goats?
@lightoverdarkness6 Ikr?? 😍
-
-
-
-
Awesome!! Oh, and the names are sooo cute! My friends’ goats are all named after snacks or sweets……so they have names like Sundae, Marshmallow, Peanut Butter, and Caramel, which are also really funny.
-
-
@freedomwriter76 Thank youuu!!!!
-
I love our cat, so I’d still choose him. But between goats and cats in general? I can’t decide lol
-
@kyronthearcanin Haha, that’s okay! 😂
-
-
-
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
This is true… 😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AHH, YES BUCKELENE!!😍😍😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWWW Dietrich!!! *gives him a hug* Love you boi
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m definitely going to do another draft. XD I think my long-term plan is to have the whole trilogy in the final draft (or the last book close to the final draft) before any of it is published.
I think it kinda falls in between the two. The technology is more advanced (at least outside the Orb), so that is the futuristic p…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*gasps* I LOVE ITTTTTT
-
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh dear, do we have issues??? 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, why thank youuu 😂
Girl, girl, GIRL! I LOVE this! I agree with everyone about how it seems similar to Nazis Germany!!!! Can’t wait to read more!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YAY EVERDALA! Oh… I mean, totally here for the story too… *smiles sheepishly*
Loved the first chapter!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
It’s just a design that looks like mountains or waves (my family disagrees on which of the two, my goal for the mural was the latter XD). I chose five different colors, four different shades of blue and a yellow. I’ll def send a pic once things are up and running again. 😉
- Load More
