-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Yep.
lol. I’m laying out a new page for another artist we took on. But I have to design it once for laptop/computer and the again for phones/ipads. It’s annoying.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
kind of. It’s for my business, so yes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
*goes and puts the soundtrack on while I’m web designing*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
same. we were all older when we first saw it. I think my mom wanted us to be old enough to actually understand the story, because it can be really confusing. Sunrise Sunset is one of my favorite songs! My brother plays the fiddler’s wedding song that he plays at the first wedding on his violin.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
100% it’s a pretty timeless classic.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
thats great!
-
Esther replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
This is looking really good!! The presentation was super helpful and explained things clearly.
I totally didn’t think about having to purchase a domain name! I’m glad you brought that up.
A couple features of the prototype I particularly love: the account profile set-up; the Projects section and the ability to comment on ind…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
Okay then. That;s good…. I think. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Min has a great point, and you actually have the option of walking away for a few hours or days and it not being rude, because you aren’t in person!
But as for the problem, that does seem shady, but, quite honestly, this is why KP is literally the only online platform I’m on. Online platforms themselves can be shady, and there isn’t a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 2 weeks ago
is it weird that you look and sound the way I always pictured? (minus the beard. lol)
I skimmed the video. I’m busy this afternoon but will look into it tomorrow morning.
Moderating is something I would 100% be open to doing and actually was going to ask you about. I’m not suuupppeeerrr tech savy, more of a “lets try things…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
The prototype looks really good! I didn’t play around with it for very long, but from what I explored i like it!
Having this forum/website that’s actually ours and could be more active forum-wise and with a blog makes me excited! It seems like it’s going to be easier to use than KP atm, but like i said i didn’t spend a lot of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Again, still like the others better, but this one was fun. I just can’t see a storyline like you can in the others.
- Load More
