@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo *appears* Who hast summoned me from my lair?? Oh, hi, person I don’t know. Anyway, yes, I am for the first time in forever *evil glare at anyone who would dare interrupt my monologue with a song* trying NaNoWriMo. This should be interesting, because word counts and I aren’t friends. I’m doing a story I have wanted to write for a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@cloudy Thanks, Dixie likes it too. XD OOH, I like deep, too. It’s so neat! I think furious is really cool. I would not be able to draw that.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ah. Nice. @catwing
-
Jessi Rae and
Joy are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thank you for the feathers! I shall treasure them in my heart forever knowing that they came from a great friend!
I also like comics! What kind of comics do you like. I like daily “newspaper” comics. My favorites are Foxtrot, Zits and Kevin & Kell…
Ohhh, did you mean the comics from Ted Dekkar?? Pbth, typical me – reading things…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
…listening to it? Like, the soundtrack? @catwing
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing *takes a spoonful of apple juice and pretends it’s medicine* I’m enjoy it muchly! I read more, but didn’t have time to comment.
Anyway, @winter-rose and @that_writer_girl_99, I need to go as well. Happy writing! -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*sighs* I’m staring at a blank screen, trying to start a chapter. I forget who asked me that question…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Adios, @Emily! Glad I could write with ya!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily *takes request too literally and offers you a cardboard cutout of a hand* I’m developing some characters. How about you?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily @winter-rose @catwing I’ve come to join the party.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily @winter-rose @catwing ‘Ello. I’ve come to travail with you guys. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yes I’m on a hiatus right now but I thought I’d just throw this link at you. It might help.
*throws link at you*
NANO OUTLINING by Brandon Miller -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi @kballen! I’m also doing NaNoWriMo for the first time this year. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel I’ve actually read the first three books in the Wingfeather Saga several years ago, and enjoyed them quite a bit. I know the fourth one’s at one of the libraries I go to, and I plan to get it one of the next times I go there. 🙂
-
Cloudy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking xD Thanks. “Fat” Is one of my favorites. Another favorite is deep. 🙂 Hehehe. I like the name, Dixie. Meh, furiously is terrible.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel *grabs and shakes you like a rag-doll* YES YES YES. YAY YAY YAY. You will like it better hereafter. SO. MUCH. MORE. And I know how good it is already, even only halfway through. You just wait. The length is so worth it. *pumps your hand insanely* You just wait.
Also, I’ve read Night by Elie Wiesel. It’s so sad, but it’s a good one.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily Hey, I’m a native. I was born and lived there the first few years of my life. It’s my state too, so I can insult it if I want.
Anyway, I stepped in a fire-ant hill with bare feet in sandals there, so my memory is slightly tarnished. But OTHER THAN THAT, it’s great. ;PYup, I’ve watched The Princess Bride. Love it to pieces.
-
Joy and
Kate Flournoy are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago - Load More
