@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Cloudy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@christi-eaton I CAN’T EVEN FUNCTION THOSE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
And thus @kate-flournoy figured out how to alter reality.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
I don’t know about the rest of you, but this whole page is showin’ up weird on my screen. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy and
TheAcornman are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic So…I need some MORE advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel A fellow perfectionist! 😀 I don’t have anything to say that hasn’t already been said, so… *in a burst of randomness* have a bungee cord!! *presents you with bungee cord for no apparent reason*
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
Um; what happened to this thread? O.o I have never seen a thread show up like this before.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kapeefer Poem in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@Allison-grace Good! *nods happily* Hope the poem makes more sense for you now!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily NEAT! 😀 Me likey.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-eaton *gasp* WOW. I’m too exhausted to think of creative to say, so… WOW, WOW, and WOW.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Ah, this just be what Kate’s FB post was about…definitely backing away because I know nothing about technology.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
Nope, didn't fix. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@TheLiteraryCrusader lol!
Now let me see if I fixed something here…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
*blinks* *decides to ignore this*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
And… wow. That did something really wonky.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@Aratrea @TheLiteraryCrusader okay, do either of you know what the last five buttons after img are for? They just seem to have done weird things with indents… any clue what the actual abbreviations on the buttons stand for?
No hurry. Just be good to know. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton I really need to read something by that Peterson guy sometime… Or both of them, as the case may be. What’s A.S. Peterson’s A name? But Andrew Peterson, author of the W. Saga, is the guy with all the great songs, right?
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Testing in the forum 8 years, 11 months ago
You guys can ignore this post. I’m just trying to figure out some of the settings on here.
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth- In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth
- In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth
- In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth
In the beginning, God…[Read more] -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Discussion for Video Five: Character Arcs in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Yeah–it’s funny how that works. I wonder at times if it’s God’s way of showing us that we /aren’t/ self-sufficient. Even to change who we are and pursue greater sanctification, we need His work in external circumstances to be shaping us into the people he’s called us to be. That’s a great example of how God’s done so in your own life!
-
Audrey Caylin posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk (for some reason I can’t access the Theme Mastery homework anymore?) But yeah. That’s Kara. I’m planning on having a mini-fall arc for her in the second book. But then she has her greatest triumph yet 😀
-
@audrey-caylin Oh goodness. The poor girl. *cries over certain characters* Oooo, yay! I’m looking forward to it 🙂
-
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Homework for Video 5: Character Arc in the forum Writing Assignments 8 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Hey! Glad to see you’re able to work through this again. 🙂 That character arc looks good. I don’t normally recommend going for three at once, but those form a pretty natural progression there that should work decently well. I’ll look forward to seeing how you expand that in the next homework exercise.
- Load More
